|Phil Morris Quick Info
|6 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|April 4, 1959
Phil Morris is an American actor and voice actor who rose to fame after playing the role of Jackie Chiles on the sitcom television series Seinfeld (1993–1998). He gained further popularity by appearing in several other TV shows including Smallville (2006-2010) where he portrayed the part of John Jones and after starring in numerous films like Stonerville (2011) in which he essayed the role of Clay Redding. He has performed in a number of voice-over roles such as having voiced Doc Saturday on the TV program The Secret Saturdays (2008–2010).
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
He has been a student as well as a teacher of the Chinese martial art Chun Wing.
Actor, Voice actor
- Father – Greg Morris (Actor)
- Mother – Lee Morris
- Siblings – Iona Morris (Older Sister) (Actress), Linda Morris (Younger Sister)
He is represented by Metropolitan Talent Agency.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Carla Gittelson (1983-Present) – He tied the knot with interior designer Carla Gittelson on September 24, 1983. They have a son named Jordan and a daughter named Rachel.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Cheerful smile
- Sharp nose
- Thin lips
He has appeared in the commercials for several brands such as Honda and Diet Dr. Pepper.
Phil Morris Favorite Things
- Fan Of – Documentaries and the Ken Burns documentary style
Source – 411Mania.com
Phil Morris Facts
- He has disclosed that he has a huge comic book collection since he was 7 years old when he first began to buy his favorite books. Phil has believed his love for comics to have helped him tremendously as an actor as it always encouraged him to imagine and to go into a fantasy world. He has admitted that he has not felt grown up at all and has believed himself to still be a child.
- Phil has been noted for his deep and smooth voice.
- He has revealed that his sister Iona who had done some voice work and animation, had inspired him to do voice over work early on and that he had found the task to be far from easy, and discovered it to be a clique-ish insider type of circle to get into.
Featured Image by Phil Morris / Instagram