|Poudii Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|February 16, 1999
Poudii is an American social media star who is best known for the videos of challenges, testing, pranks, and other crazy content that he uploads to his channel titled Poudii. Besides that, he also has a secondary YouTub channel titled Lil Poudii. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 400k subscribers on secondary YouTube account, more than 1.5 million subscribers on his primary YouTube account, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Social Media Star
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Long dreadlocks
- Sports a thin mustache and a goatee
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Current.
- He resided in Gwinnett County before relocating to Los Angeles in 2017.
- Poudii started his YouTube channel on April 6, 2015.
- The first video that he uploaded to his channel was titled “Shopping List Prank (Hood Version) – @Poudii” on June 28, 2015.
- The most popular video on his channel is titled “The Ultimate 24 Hour Toilet Paper Fort !!!” It was uploaded to the channel on September 1, 2016. Until February 2020, the video had more than 4 million views.
- He started his Instagram account in March 2010.
- As a child, Poudii was raised around people who were full of fun. Hence, explaining his cheerful persona.
- He started pranking people when he was in school but never saw it as a means of entertaining people across the globe with his videos.
- Poudii dabbled in rap and even took part in sketch comedy skits that were prepared by his friends.
- It was only after he saw the popularity that people were gaining through online comedy videos and Vine’s that Poudii decided to start a channel of his own.
Featured Image By Poudii / Instagram