If you are looking for a way to tone up your upper body, then you should exercise with a pull-up bar. This simple equipment has proven to be very effective. If you use this, you won’t need to use any extra weight; you can use your weight for resistance. It is much cheaper than the other gym equipment. It is great for home use as it takes up less space. There are different types of pull up bar; some are portable, whereas the others aren’t. They vary in features and installation methods as well. You can install some bars on your door and some in the wall or ceiling. Among the various types of pull up bars available, the ProSource Fit Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar has received great reviews. It is one of the top choices today when it comes to pull up bars. That’s why we are reviewing this product in detail here.
It is portable and so you can take it anywhere with you. This pull up bar is designed to be multi-functional. It provides 12 grip positions and different handles so that you can do close, hammer, and wide-grip exercises. You can place it on the floor to perform push-ups or tricep dips. You will be able to switch between chest and back workouts quickly. It is easy to install and will fit any standard doorways that measure 24’’ to 36’’. You will get two foam covers to over the outer handles so that your door frames don’t get damaged.
It is made of high-grade black-coated steel which makes it strong and durable. It can hold weight up to 300 lbs. The grips are covered with foam, making them very comfortable. You can do various types of exercises like a close, hammer, and wide pull-ups, chin-ups and hanging abdominal exercises with it. You will be able to place it on the floor for performing triceps dips and push-ups. The bar is stable and you won’t have any problem doing intense exercises. Your hands won’t hurt due to the comfortable grips and so you will be able to exercise comfortably for long hours.
It will fit doorways 24 to 36 inches wide, which is the measurement of most standard doorways. It is a versatile and structurally strong pull-up bar that is a good choice for a home gym unit. Considering its strong construction, it is one of the most affordable pull-up bars you will find in the market today. It won’t bend or get damaged due to over-usage. You get a limited lifetime warranty for it.
It has dimensions 16 X 41.2 X 9 inches and weighs 10 pounds. This 41-inch-long bar is ideal for both men and women. The bar is long enough to perform wide-grip pull-ups, chin-ups, and neutral grip pull-ups.
It has different cushioned foam grips that give lots of options to exercise and train your body from different angles. You will be able to perform challenging workouts to get better results. Your hands won’t hurt after use which will make workouts very comfortable.
Using this pull up bar, you will be able to strengthen your upper body and abs as well. You will be able to perform pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, dips, and leg raises as well. You can place it on the floor for performing push-ups and triceps dips. It provides 12 different grip positions which add flexibility to your daily workout routine. You will be able to workout from multiple angles and so provide extra emphasis on the muscles. You can perform neutral grip pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, and wide-grip pull-ups with it. This way you can target a wide range of muscle groups that include biceps, shoulders, back, and chest. This bar provides total upper body workout using only the bodyweight for resistance. You will be able to get into shape quickly and burn calories by using this pull up bar regularly.
- It has high-grade steel construction and so will be durable.
- It provides multiple grip positions.
- It is ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, dips, and leg raises.
- It is possible to work out muscles from different angles.
- It will easily slip into doorways that are 24 to 32 inches wide or mounts on the wall.
- It has a portable design, so you can carry it around.
- It can hold a maximum weight of up to 300 lbs.
- It can strengthen the upper body and abs.
- You can switch between chest and back workouts quickly.
- It helps to improve posture, burn calories, and protect the spine.
- It has a slip-in design that fits standard doorways.
- It is easy to assemble and install.
- It doesn’t need any permanent fixings, so there won’t be any screw marks in the door frames.
- It includes an exercise guide.
- It has a limited lifetime warranty.
- It will fit doorways that are up to 32’’ and won’t fit wider doors in the house. You have the option to mount it on the wall, but in such a case, you won’t be able to do the floor exercises with the bar.
- The wide grips are not elevated which gives less space to perform hanging leg raises.
- It can leave marks on the door.
Pull-ups are great for building up your chest, arms, shoulders, and back muscles. Using the ProSource fit Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar, you will be able to gain muscle mass, protect the spine, and improve posture as well. This bar is made of premium quality steel that makes it durable and safe. It can withstand 300 pounds of weight, making it suitable for different users. You can get it at an affordable price. You will be able to train like a professional by using this pull up bar from Prosource Fit. With so many exercise options, the ProSource Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar is a great choice for those who want to develop a strong upper body.