|Queen KhaMyra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Queen KhaMyra is an American YouTuber, social media star, TikTok star, and model who is best known for the fun prank, challenges, and vlog videos that she uploads to her YouTube channel titled Queen Khamyra.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
YouTuber, Social Media Star, Model, TikTok Star
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
She is represented by her mother.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Queen KhaMyra has dated –
- Curly Head Monty
- Richboy.Troy (2020) – KhaMyra had an on-off relationship with musician and Instagram star Richboy.Troy.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black & White)
- Thin eyebrows
- Long curly light brown hair
- She clicks with her mouth whenever she pauses while talking.
Through her social media, she has either promoted or endorsed various brands including JurllyShe.
Queen KhaMyra Favorite Things
- Thing To Do – Running Track
Source – YouTube
Queen KhaMyra Facts
- KhaMyra and her brother were not close to one another as she lived with her mother and her brother lived with KhaMyra’s father as their parents had parted ways in the past.
- Queen KhaMyra lost her father in the year 2019.
- She has featured her mother in a lot of her videos.
- It was her mother who gave her stage name Queen KhaMyra.
- She once stated that it is a family tradition in her family to have the word “Myra” at the end of every first name.
- KhaMyra considers Naomi Campbell to be her inspiration.
- On May 21, 2018, she started her YouTube channel titled Queen KhaMyra. The first video that was uploaded to the channel was titled Do me and Curlyhead Monty date? on August 12, 2018.
- As a model, KhaMyra has walked the ramp for various brands including Angel Joi and Love Pink Corp.
- She was one of the models at the New York Fashion Week 2019, who was named “Young Socialites Clothier”.
- It was her brother who started her YouTube channel.
- She is very passionate about modeling.
Featured Image By Queen KhaMyra / Instagram