|Quinton Anderson Reynolds Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1988|
Quinton Anderson Reynolds is an American camera assistant and digital imaging technician who has worked in numerous film and television productions in Hollywood. He is better known as the adopted son of the late American legendary actor Burt Reynolds.
Quinton Anderson Reynolds
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Quinton had completed his primary and secondary education from local institutions in California. He then graduated with a degree in arts from California State University.
Camera Assistant, Digital Imaging Technician, Editorial and Electrical Department Worker
- Father – Burt Reynolds (Adoptive) (Actor, Voiceover Artist, Director, Producer, Writer, Singer)
- Mother – Loni Anderson (Adoptive) (Actress)
- Others – Burton Milo Reynolds Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Chief of Police of Riviera Beach, Florida) (d. 2002), Maxine Hazel (née Kallin) (Maternal Grandmother) (Model) (d. 1985), Klaydon Carl “Andy” Anderson (Maternal Grandfather) (Environmental Chemist) (d. 1977), Harriet Fernette “Fern” Reynolds (née Miller) (Paternal Grandmother), James Hooks Reynolds (Paternal Uncle), John Burton Reynolds (Paternal Great Grandfather), Effie May Thompson (Paternal Great Grandmother), Leon Chauncey Miller (Maternal Great Grandfather), Nina Bell Wheeler (Maternal Great Grandmother), Deidra Hoffman (Half-Sister, from Loni’s marriage to Bruce Hasselberg), Andrea Sams (Maternal Aunt), Nancy Lee Brown Hess (Cousin)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Stocky frame
- Affable smile
- Short-cropped hair
Quinton Anderson Reynolds Facts
- Burt Reynolds would often refer to his adopted son, Quinton, as his ‘greatest achievement’. He would often praise Quinton publicly, stating that he never made any use of his famous father’s clout and earned jobs in several Hollywood productions on his own.
- Quinton was adopted in 1988 and an announcement about this was made in the Florida-based newspaper The Palm Beach Post. Burt Reynolds was 52 years old at that time and although he has stated that he wanted to have a biological child, it did not happen through any of his multiple relationships till that point in time.
- Although he has led a life that has been meticulously kept away from the mainstream media, Quinton, as a youngster, would often accompany his father to red carpet events.
- Quinton was raised at his father’s place in Florida but later had moved to California with his adoptive mother Loni Anderson after his adoptive parents had a messy divorce in 1993. Both his parents sold multiple precious items from their marriage at auctions in Las Vegas, including Burt’s Golden Globes award that he had won in 1998.
- Quinton had a tough time with the divorce of his adoptive parents as they started to live on the east and west coast of the United States. He would often travel to Florida to meet his father but his mother would insist that a nanny be present for such meetings as she was worried about her son’s protection due to Burt’s erratic behavior.
- When Burt passed away in 2018, it was revealed that he had left Quinton out of his final will and had named his niece Nancy Lee Brown Hess as the personal representative of his vast estate. It was later clarified that he had set up a special trust fund for Quinton, separate from his final will.
Featured Image by Hope Cottage / Pinterest