|Rahkeem Cornwall Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1993|
|Bowling Style||Right-Arm Off-Break|
Rahkeem Cornwall is an Antiguan cricketer who is best known for his contribution to the West Indies national cricket team. Besides that, he is also notably known to be the heaviest cricketer to play in international cricket tournaments.
Rahkeem Rashawn Shane Cornwall
Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
6 ft 5 in or 196 lbs
140 kg or 308.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Though Rahkeem has posted various pictures of his son and the love of his life on Instagram, he has chosen to keep their identities a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
- Giant like build
- Sports a thick beard and short hair
- Nubian nose
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Oakley.
Rahkeem Cornwall Facts
- Cornwall was born in Antigua.
- He is very close to his family and loves to spend time with them.
- Rahkeem started playing cricket at an early age.
- In 2011, he played his first professional cricket match for the Leeward Islands against Trinidad & Tobago. He was 18 years old at the time.
- In 2020, he was considered to be the heaviest cricketer in the world to play in international cricket. He achieved this incredible feat as a result of beating Australian captain Warwick Armstrong who also weighed an astonishing 133 to 139 kg.
- While playing for the Leeward Islands cricket team, Rahkeem scored 2224 runs in 55 matches and picked up 260 wickets during his first-class career.
- He got his big break in 2016, where his skill as an all-rounder caught the attention of the public during a match between West Indies Cricket Board President’s XI and India. His impressive bowling style helped him dismiss Indian cricketer Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, and Ajinkya Rahane.
- He is sponsored by SM Cricket.
- There have been many other legends such as Viv Richards, Curtly Ambrose, Andy Roberts, and Richie Richardson who were born and raised in Antigua.
- His impressive ability to bowl precise off-spins has him coming back to the West Indies national team.
- He was named part of the West Indies A for the Sri Lanka tour in October 2016.
- In 2017, he played for the West Indies Cricket Board President’s XI against England.
- Rahkeem captained the Leeward Islands as a result of cricketer Kieran Powell not being able to make it to the games at a regional four-day competition. During the tournament, he had made it into the top 3 highest wicket-taker list and the highest from his team.
- He was chosen by the St Lucia Stars in 2017 to play at the CPL Draft for the CPL T20.
- During a match between the Barbados Tridents and St Lucia Stars, fellow cricketer Kieron Pollard and Rahkeem got into a heated argument after, Rahkeem who gotten injured by a bouncer from Pollard decided to retire.
- During the 2018–19 Regional Super50 tournament, he was the lead wicket-taker for the Leeward Islands.
- In the past, he was named “Championship Player of the Year” by Cricket West Indies.
- During the Atlanta Open 2022 which is a USA-based T20 league, Rahkeem Cornwall scored an unbeaten 205 from 77 balls in a T20 match for Atlanta Fire against Square Drive. He hit 22 sixes and 17 fours.
Featured Image By Rahkeem Cornwall / Instagram