|Rajeev Siddhartha Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 11|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rajeev Siddhartha is an Indian actor who is best known for his appearance as Rajesh Solanki in Dil Dosti Etc and as Romil Kohli in Romil & Jugal. Aside from that, he has also appeared in a number of other films and shows such as Aashram, Four More Shots Please!, and Kaushiki.
He was born on April 11.
Rajeev studied at The Doon School, Dehradun before attending St. George’s College, Mussoorie.
Later, Rajeev moved to Delhi where he pursued a degree in Economics Honours from St. Stephen’s College, Delhi.
He then went to earn an MBA degree from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies, Mumbai.
Rajeev is represented by Mansi of Inega.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 180.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- His stubble beard
- He has a beauty spot under his lower lip.
Rajeev Siddhartha Facts
- Most of his adolescent years were spent at boarding schools in Mussorie and Dehradun.
- After completing his MBA, he went on to work at an investment bank for a year.
- He was still in college when he made his debut film appearance as Rajesh Solanki in Dil Dosti Etc in 2007.
- In 2011, Rajeev joined the Mumbai theatre scene where he was cast in actress and director Lillete Dubey’s production of Adhe Adhure.
Featured Image By Rajeev Siddharth / Instagram