|Raline Shah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1985|
Raline Shah is an Indonesian model and an actress known for being crowned the “Favorite Princess” in the 2008 Indonesian Princess contest. She has appeared in films like Terpana, Surga Yang Tak Dirindukan series, Supernova, 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa series, and 5 cm. She has often graced the covers of Femina, Cosmopolitan, Kartini, and Grazia. Her talent and beauty have earned her a large fan base of more than 6 million followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
Raline Rahmat Shah
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Medan, Indonesia
Raline Shah attended the International School in Medan. Later, after moving to Singapore, she attained a double degree in Political Science & New Media and Communications from the National University of Singapore in 2008.
- Father – Rahmat Shah (Businessman, Diplomat, World-Class Hunter, Politician)
- Mother – Roseline Rahmat (YPAC Medan Chairman, Social Activist)
- Siblings – Rollin Shah (Younger Brother) and Rollan Shah (Younger Brother)
Raline Shah is managed by Wisnu Darmawan, Manager from Jakarta, Indonesia.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raline Shah has dated –
- Seungri – Raline was in a relationship with one of Big Bang‘s (K-pop group) singer Seungri. Raline is said to have introduced her mother to the singer and have attended the band’s concert some of the times. She has also shared some of their pictures online.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Malaysian ancestry.
- Sharp jawline
- Beautiful smile
Raline Shah has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Instaperfect by Wardah
- OPPO F7
She has also been featured in the commercials for brands like –
- Shampoo Pantene (2016)
- Pantene Pro V (2015)
- Top White Coffee Edition (2015)
- XL Cinema version (2010)
- Wardah Exclusive Matte Lip Cream (2016)
Best Known For
- Being a part of the Indonesian Princess 2008 contest, and for winning the crown for the most Favorite Princess as top 5 finalists
- Her versatile roles in films including Terpana (2016), Surga Yang Tak Dirindukan series (2015 & 2017), Supernova (2014), 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa series (2013 & 2014) and 5 cm (2012)
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic drama film 5 cm as Riani.
As for her diet, she mainly consumes nutritional food. She believes in getting enough sleep to stay fit.
Raline Shah Favorite Things
- City – New York
Source – Instagram
Raline Shah Facts
- She grew up in Medan, Indonesia and later moved to Singapore for higher studies.
- She has appeared in many music videos including “Too Mendamba” (2011) by Supernova, “Stop on You” (2011) by Anji, “Burn” (2013) by Iskandar Widjaja, “I Know” (2015) by Ungu, and “All about Love” (2015) by Andre Hehanussa.
- Raline has been featured in many magazines including Femina (September 2018), Cosmopolitan Malaysia (January 2017), Kartini (February 2017), High End (July 2014), DA MAN (December 2014), and Grazia (January 2013).
- She is the co-founder of Rumah Harapan Valencia Care Foundation that is financially involved in helping low-income families in the treatment of their critically ill children.
- In August 2017, Tony Fernandes, AirAsia Group‘s CEO and co-founder of Tan Sri announced on his Instagram that Raline Shah was the new director of PT Indonesia AirAsia. However, the company did not release a formal statement.
- Visit her official website @ ralineshah.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Raline Shah / Instagram