|Rao Ramesh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1968|
Rao Ramesh is an Indian actor who is widely recognized for having appeared in various Telugu films including the blockbuster Gamyam (2008) as well as in a number of Tamil movies like Kadhalna Summa Illai (2009). Rao Ramesh is the recipient of many accolades such as the TSR – TV9 National Film Award in 2013 for “Best Supporting Actor”.
Raavu Ramesh Rao
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India
He went to Sri Ramakrishna Mission School in T. Nagar. After that, he acquired a degree in Communications and then pursued Still-photography. He also studied Industrial Photography.
- Father – Rao Gopal Rao (Actor, Producer) (Deceased)
- Mother – Kamala Kumari
- Siblings – Rao Kranthi Kumar (Brother) (Systems Analyst)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- He has been married to a woman of unknown identity with whom he has a son and a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick mustache
- Cheerful smile
Rao Ramesh Favorite Things
- Films Of His Father – Muthyala Muggu, Vetagadu, Yamagola
Source – IdleBrain.com
Rao Ramesh Facts
- He was raised in Chennai.
- In his childhood, he had to lead a disciplined life as his father, hailing from the lineage of Rajas, would put great importance on routine and regimen.
- Rao has disclosed that his father used to dislike people who lie and had taught him never to do so.
- He has recollected that his father had been very fond of the Telugu language and would never utter slang words. He used to maintain a huge library of Telugu literature and would make Rao go through editorials of newspapers such as Indian Express. Rao would get scolded a lot if his reading was faulty and so would regularly practice reading, to ensure that he would not make mistakes in his presence.
- Ramesh has recalled that he had wanted to drop out of school in his +2 having got highly interested in still photography at the time. He would go to the British and American libraries in order to study books on the subject. He used to be so much into his reading that he would get absent-minded and forget mundane activities like shaving his beard.
- In his youth, Rao had written a couple of stories and had longed to direct films. He had attempted producing a film with a popular director upon the advice of others but had lost money as the movie never even started. He had gone on to venture into a mushroom business in Chennai, that did not take off. It was at that time that his mother began to insist that he did acting in spite of him never having taken any lessons on it. After a year of her pushing, he had finally decided to try it and had shifted to Hyderabad.
- He has been grateful to his brother for having helped him tremendously during times he had faced financial pressure.
- Ramesh has not had a particular favorite actor and has tried to learn from all artists. He has also consciously attempted not to admire anyone too much as he would never want to end up imitating them.
- Ramesh has craved to live a meaningful life by assisting the people around him.
- He has relished hearing that he looks different on screen, in photographs, and then in real life, as he has regarded the rare quality to be one of his strengths.
Featured Image by Cine Mania Telugu / Instagram