|Rati Pandey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rati Pandey is an Indian actress who has appeared on shows like Hitler Didi, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, Porus, Shaadi Mubarak, Devi Adi Parashakti, Begusarai, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan, Divya Drishti, Comedy Circus, Movers and Shakers, and Nazar.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rati Pandey studied at Kendriya Vidyalaya, New Delhi and St. Karen’s High School in Patna, Bihar. She also attended Miranda House, a constituent college for women at the University of Delhi in India.
- Father – He is a businessman.
- Siblings – Rakesh (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rati Pandey has dated –
- Anas Rashid – She was romantically involved with television actor Anas Rashid in the past. He is best recognized for playing Sooraj Rathi in the Star Plus soap opera Diya Aur Baati Hum.
Race / Ethnicity
Rati Pandey Facts
- She hails from Patna, Bihar.
- She played a double role in the Zee TV soap opera, Hitler Didi, from 2011 to 2013.
- From 2017 to 2018, she portrayed the character of Queen Anusuya, Porus’ mother, Bamni’s wife, princess of Takshashila, and Queen and later Queen Mother of the Paurav Kingdom, in the Sony TV historical drama series, Porus. Rati Pandey co-starred in the show alongside Laksh Lalwani, Rohit Purohit, Aparna Dixit, Aditya Redij, and others.
- On September 29, 2020, Rati joined YouTube with her channel titled “Rati Pandey Diaries” and the first video that was uploaded on the channel was titled “Let’s go for some beach fun”.
- In 2020, she started appearing as Preeti Tibrewal/Mohi Bansal, Juhi, Tarun, and Kirti’s mother and KT’s wife and business partner, in the Star Plus drama series, Shaadi Mubarak, co-starring alongside Manav Gohil. Rati replaced actress Rajshree Thakur who previously played the part.
Featured Image by Rati Pandey / Instagram