|Reem Shaikh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Reem Shaikh is an aspiring Indian actress who is well distinguished for her character as Rimjhim Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum… Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 (2013), Khushboo in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi (2013), Young Kaurwaki in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (2015), and Kalyani Malhar Rane in Tujhse Hai Raabta. She has come a long way since her first television show appearance in Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi in 2010. In 2016, she appeared in the blockbuster film Wazir starring alongside Amitabh Bachchan and was later cast as a lead character in Gul Makai in 2018. With time, she has also amassed a huge fan following with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Reem Sameer Shaikh
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reem studied at Gyan Kendra Secondary School in Mumbai.
- Father – Sameer Sheikh
- Mother – Sheetal Sheikh
- Siblings – None
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Shagun Pandey – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Chubby Cheeks
- Thick eyebrows
- Plump lower lip
Reem has appeared in several commercials for brands such as –
- Clinic Plus
- Maruti Suzuki
- Hamdard Rooh Afza
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Charles & Keith
- Mad Over Accessories
- New Balance India
Best Known For
- Her important portrayal of Rimjhim Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum… Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 (2013), Khushboo in Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi (2013), Young Kaurwaki in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (2015), and Kalyani Malhar Rane in Tujhse Hai Raabta
- Starring alongside Amitabh Bachchan in a cameo appearance in the hit film Wazir in 2016 and being cast as the lead actress in the biopic of Malala Yousafzai in Gul Makai (2018)
- Winning several awards such as a Zee Rishtey Award in the category of “Favorite Naya Sadasya (Female)” in 2018 and a Golden Petal Award for “Nanhe Natkhat Personality” in 2013
Reem made her debut theatrical film appearance as a child in Wazir in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Lakshmi / Devi in Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi in 2010.
Reem trains with personal trainer Suraj Bangera of Fitsu. She also follows a strict diet regime and plays a lot of outdoor sports.
Reem Shaikh’s Favorite Things
- Palette – Urban Decay’s Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette
Source – India Forums
Reem Shaikh’s Facts
- At the age of 6, she did her first audition for a hair oil brand. However, she was rejected at the time. She was featured in a catalog for which she received INR. 300, which was her first salary.
- Reem was 8 years old when she made her debut TV show appearance in Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi in 2010.
- She is the only child born to Sameer and Sheetal.
- Reem was 10 years old when she had her first crush.
- As of April 2019, she had already appeared in more than 100 commercials since her childhood days.
- She is a huge supporter of actress Jennifer Winget.
- According to several sources, she was said to have been born in Oman. However, in an interview, she stated that she was “born and raised in Mumbai” itself.
- She carries a pair of lenses in her bag.
- Reem doesn’t like to sit in the back seat of her car.
- She has a knack for going on road trips.
- Her hobbies are traveling and photography.
- Reem is close friends with actress Anushka Sen.
- She is very fond of the colors gold and white.
- In 2010, she was nominated for an Indian Telly Award as “Best Child Artiste (Female)”.
- She prefers matte lipstick shades to glossy lipstick. Her go-to-get lipstick shade is the darkest shade of pink.
- Her first celebrity crush was Justin Bieber.
- Salman Khan once told her that she looks like actress Bhumika Chawla.
- She is afraid of heights and deep water.
Featured Image By Reem Shaikh / Instagram