|Megan Batoon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 29, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Megan Batoon is an American actress, YouTuber, dancer, and choreographer who has a lively personality. She has acted in several films since her first appearance in 2012 in Step Up Revolution. She has also been posting videos of her life on her YouTube channel, hence, inspiring millions of followers across the world. Megan has more than a million followers on Instagram, over 150k followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
Megan Alicia Batoon
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Actress, YouTuber, Dancer
- Siblings – Nicole Batoon (Older Sister)
Megan Batoon is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan has dated –
- Ian Eastwood (2014-2016) – Dancers Ian and Megan began dating in 2014. The couple was seen together in many videos playing pranks, games, challenges, and sharing moments of love and awkward stories. However, their relationship did not work out so well and they broke up in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Megan has endorsed several brands such as –
- Flips Audio
Best Known For
Her comical, lifestyle, pranks, and advise related videos on YouTube
Megan made her theatrical film debut as a dancer in the movie Step Up Revolution in 2012.
First Web Show
She made her first web appearance as herself on season 2 episode 10 of the Anthony Ma Presents… in 2013.
As Megan is a dancer, her workout, as well as her fitness, go hand in hand with each move she makes. Dance is healthy for the mind, body, and soul which is one of the biggest reasons why she constantly looks fit and blooming in all the appearances that she makes publicly.
Megan Batoon Favorite Things
- Dancer – Keone Madrid
- Food – Chicken Adobo
- Songs – Pure Imagination by Josh Groban, Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley, Sorry Not Sorry by Ady Suleiman
- Font – Helvetica
- Flower – Birds of Paradise, White Roses
- Pasta – Bucatini
Source – YouTube
Megan Batoon Facts
- She always matches her nail polish on her fingers with her toes.
- If Megan had neither been a dancer nor a YouTuber, she would have chosen to be an interior designer.
- In 2018, Megan was nominated as a YouTube comedian during the 8th annual Shorty Awards.
- Her first celebrity crush was Ross Eustace Geller, a character from the widely popular American sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- Megan has an obsession with French fries.
- In March 2018, she began her own podcast Just a tip with Megan Batoon.
- Visit her official website @ meganbatoon.com.
- Follow Megan Batoon on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Megan Batoon / Instagram