|CarryMinati Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
CarryMinati is an Indian YouTuber and streamer who has gained a massive fan base through his videos on his channel CarryMinati. Known for his roasting videos, comedic skits, and reactions, he also has another channel under the name CarryisLive which is dedicated to gaming and live streams. One of his roast videos titled “YouTube vs TikTok – The End” caused controversy on YouTube India in 2020 and it was subsequently removed from the platform for violations against the platform’s terms of service, citing reasons such as cyberbullying and harassment. He was ranked number 10 in the Next Generation Leaders’ 2019 by Time magazine as well as was included in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list in April 2020.
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Faridabad, Haryana, India
Ajey Nagar went to the Delhi Public School. However, he dropped out of school in 12th class to focus on his YouTube work and instead, opted to complete his school education with distance studies.
YouTube Star, Singer, Streamer
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
Roasting, Comedy, Gaming, Satire, Sketches
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ajey Nagar was reported to be going out with fellow YouTuber Falguni, who is best known for her Pardesi Girl moniker. It was revealed that they had also been exchanging messages on a private chat. However, both of them insisted that they weren’t romantically involved.
Race / Ethnicity
Often keeps medium stubble beard
CarryMinati has used his strong social media following to earn a generous amount of money from digital marketing that is done using social media activity.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his YouTube channel CarryMinati that has more than 40 million followers. He is especially popular for his insult-style comedy.
- His strong presence on the other social media platforms including Instagram on which he has more than 18 million followers
CarryMinati Favorite Things
- YouTube Channels – TVFilthyFrank, BB Ki Vines, Videogamedunkey
Source – MeghaWriter.BlogSpot.com
- He started his YouTube career in December 2010 after creating his channel STeaLThFeArzZ, which focused on game tutorials and gameplay, while studying in the 6th grade. However, it wasn’t much of a success.
- He created his popular CarryMinati YouTube channel in 2014 under the title of Carry Deol. He renamed it to the current title (CarryMinati) in 2015.
- For his roasts and rants, he has taken inspiration from American YouTuber Leafyishere.
- He is well known for his YouTube videos in which he roasts his fellow Indian YouTuber Bhuvan Bam and his channel BB KI VINES. His first ever video to cross 100,000 views was ROASTING BB KI VINES.
- A Nepali singer known as Bhim Niroula filed 2 complaints against him for defamation. However, when CarryMinati was about to be banned from YouTube due to the accumulation of such complaints, Niroula decided to take his complaints back due to unknown reasons.
- The popular pop singer Baba Sehgal has also filed copyright infringement against him on a couple of occasions.
- His 3 imaginary characters – Tau, Mohit, and Mundal are quite popular with his fanbase.
- He made a cameo appearance in the 2022 Hindi-language thriller film Runway 34, starring Ajay Devgn, Amitabh Bachchan, Rakul Preet Singh, and Boman Irani.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ajey Nagar / Instagram / Public Domain