Joji, Papa Franku, Pink Guy
Osaka, Kansai, Japan
Filthy Frank graduated from the Canadian Academy situated in Higashinada-ku in Japan in 2012.
For his college education, he shifted base to Brooklyn, New York. He pursued a Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Media Arts at the New York Institute of Technology in Brooklyn.
Entertainer, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, YouTube Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
R&B, Trip-hop, Lo-fi (as a Singer)
Surreal comedy, Satire, Music (as a YouTuber)
Vocals, Ukulele, Keyboards
- Empire Distribution
- Pink Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (via Billboard)
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Although his videos are overtly expressive and candid, Filthy Frank is notoriously private about his personal life. Therefore, it is difficult to ascertain information about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears glasses most of the time
- Outlandish dressing sense
- Absurd and offensive sense of humor
Filthy Frank hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- The enormous success of his YouTube channels TVFilthyFrank and TooDamnFilthy in which he has appeared as characters like Filthy Frank and Pink Guy among others.
- His absurd and bizarre parody style which is inclusive of rants, profanities, and music.
- His musical sensibilities which are different from his YouTube personalities. Under the stage name Joji, he has released music that can be best described as trip-hop and lo-fi while taking influences from R&B, folk, trap and electronic styles of music.
In May 2014, he released his first album named Pink Guy which he produced under the pseudonym “Pink Guy”.
He hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Filthy Frank hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
His workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Filthy Frank Favorite Things
His favorite things are unknown.
Filthy Frank Facts
- His YouTube video Do the Harlem Shake (Original), which is inspired by a clip of another of his videos Filthy Compilation#6 – Smell My Fingers has received more than 60 million views.
- George has made several YouTube channels, some of which are the DizastaMusic (defunct since 2015), TooDamnFilthy (secondary channel), and TVFilthyFrank (main channel).
- He has mentioned his struggles with health problems like seizures in his videos but has refrained to elaborate on the nature of his illness.
- During the course of his YouTube career, he created several bizarre characters like Filthy Frank (2008-2017), Pink Guy (2008-2017), and Joji.
- Filthy Frank released his first book named Francis of the Filth in September 2017.
- He has collaborated with numerous YouTube personalities like iDubbbzTV, MaxMoeFoe, HowToBasic, and Anything4Views on his YouTube channel TVFilthyFrank.
- The first known video created by Filthy Frank on his DizastaMusic channel was uploaded on June 19, 2008, and was called “Lil Jon falls off a table”. This channel had to be shut down in August 2014 on the perchance of losing it due to numerous copyright and community strikes it received.
- His secondary channel TooDamnFilthy has more than 2 million subscribers and 200 million views. Collectively, his YouTube channels have more than 8.5 million subscribers.
- Filthy Frank has always been vocal about his love for music composition. He had initially created the YouTube channels to promote his music but he got derailed with the popularity of his comedic videos and his music took a backseat.
- On December 29, 2017, he informed his fans through Twitter that he was discontinuing the work on his YouTube channels pertaining to Filthy Frank and Pink Guy due to health concerns and a lack of interest.
- Filthy Frank has released more nuanced and traditional music under the stage name ‘Joji’. He began working on it in the late 2017 and his SoundCloud tracks have amassed more than 29 million combined plays.
- The music produced under the alias Pink Guy was more in tune with the character’s personality and included more of rap and hip-hop songs.
- Filthy Frank made his debut performance as Pink Guy in March 2017 at SXSW.
- As Pink Guy, he has produced 2 mixed tapes called Pink Guy and Pink Season. He also produced an EP named Pink Season: The Prophecy.
- Filthy Frank made his first performance as Joji on May 18, 2017, in Los Angeles. The event was streamed by the global online music broadcasting platform Boiler Room.
- He collaborated with the Chinese rap group Higher Brothers on the song Nomadic.
- His debut commercial project titled In Tongues was released in November 2017, under Empire Distribution, with the single Will He being released on Spotify and iTunes.
- Filthy Frank has named James Blake, Radiohead, Shlohmo, and Donald Glover as having the biggest influence on his life.
- Follow him on YouTube (TVFilthyFrank), Google+ (TVFilthyFrank), YouTube (TooDamnFilthy), Google+ (TooDamnFilthy), Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Filthy Frank / Instagram