|Emaza Dilan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emaza Dilan is an American singer, songwriter, social media star, TV personality, dancer, and instrumentalist, best known for being a part of the R&B, soul, and hip-hop/rap band Ceraadi formed in July 2013. The band started off as a 3-girl, all-sibling band, consisting of her and her 2 sisters, Saiyr and Znuie, and they began uploading songs to their SoundCloud account in late 2014. A year later, Emaza, as part of Ceraadi, released her debut singles, What Ever and Favorite Song in 2015, and went on to release her 3rd song, titled That’s Bae, in 2016. However, it wasn’t until 2017 that the band gained a very positive response for their single We In Here, after which their YouTube channel’s following increased as well. The band also received unwanted attention after Znuie, youngest of 3 sisters escaped their family home and was even pronounced missing, but later stated she left the band willingly and wanted her share of the money because her mom took it. After her fanbase and family could rest assured that she was safe, Emaza and Saiyr pressed on as a female duo, and their younger brother, Rsieh-Raxan, also joined the band as a temporary replacement.
Emaza, and her sister then released singles Kung Pao (2018), Active (2018), Sway (2019), and Loyal (2019). They have also covered songs such as Boo’d Up (2018), I Do by Cardi B ft. SZA (2018) and No Guidance (2019). On the YouTube channel dedicated to the band, which has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers and more than 36 million views, Emaza and her sister Saiyr also uploaded fashion hauls, vlogs, and dancing tutorials. Furthermore, after 2018, they’ve included content such as behind-the-scenes, challenges, pranks, reactions, storytime, Q&A, their makeup and skin routines, as well as also unique playlists for different occasions. Her personal channel has the same type of content but allows her fanbase to get to know her better as an individual. Emaza has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
The Skinny Legend
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Star, Instrumentalist, Dancer, TV Personality
- Father – Rowland Gibson
- Mother – Sandra (Musical Industry Manager)
- Siblings – Saiyr Cerai (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Znuié Aahjefi (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Rsieh-Raxan (Younger Brother) (Singer, Social Media Star), Araya (Younger Sister)
Emaza Dilan is represented by Ceraadi Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Soul, Pop
- Roc Nation
- Island Records
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emaza Dilan has dated –
- PontiacMadeDDG (2017) – In late 2017, Emaza filmed a few vlogs for her personal channel with well-known social media star and gamer PontiacMadeDDG. The titles of her videos, such as I SNUCK IN A KISS!!!, He Tried to Kiss Me, and DDG REACTS TO MY BIKINI HAUL! turned out to be there to attract attention and nothing more. In a Q&A video published on October 21, 2017, she stated that she was very much single. Emaza added that she was too busy to date and that they were great friends but rarely found time to hang out together due to the lifestyle they both led.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White, Black, and Asian)
She is of Filipino, Chinese, Irish, and African-American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Blonde,’ and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Red’ hair ends.
- Naturally curly hair
- Dimpled chin
Emaza Dilan has endorsed brands such as –
- PinchMe (2017)
- Wiggins Hair (2017)
- PrettyLittleThing (2017)
- Fashion Nova (2017)
- Zaful (2017)
- Beauty Forever (2017)
- Fenty Beauty (2017)
- UNice Hair (2018)
- Savage X Fenty (2019)
Best Known For
- Being a founding member of the all-sibling band Ceraadi, starting in 2013, which became a 2-woman band in 2018, after the Znuie quit, leaving only Emaza and her older sister Saiyr
- Having released notable tracks as part of the band, titled What Ever (2015), Favorite Song (2015), We In Here (2017), Active (2018), and Loyal (2019)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube
As a Singer
Emaza Dilan became a part of an all-sibling band Ceraadi in July 2013 and began posting music via their SoundCloud page in 2014. As part of the band, she released her debut single, What Ever, in 2015, closely followed by another, titled Favorite Song within the same year. The year of 2016 saw the release of a track That’s Bae, and the year of 2017 yielded their most prominent single, We In Here. After her sister Znuie left the band in 2018, Emaza remained the only member alongside her older sister Saiyr and released songs such as Kung Pao and Active within that year, as well as tracks Sway and Loyal in early to mid-2019.
First Web Show
As a voice actress, Emaza Dilan made her first web show appearance as Emaza in an episode titled Ceraadi Presents City of Wasshannennn of the comedy series AOK in August 2018.
First TV Show
As an uncredited actress, Emaza Dilan made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled Tee’d Off of the documentary series Christina Milian Turned Up in December 2015.
Both Emaza and her sisters started dancing at a young age, which, for her, was around the age of 4 years old. Emaza also played volleyball and basketball in high school, and always wanted to try track and field.
Emaza Dilan Favorite Things
- Sweets – Kit Kat Bars, Cookies, Brownies
- Food – Seafood, Italian Food
- Filipino Food – Pancit, Coconut Chicken With Rice & Beans
- Rihanna Songs – Only Girl, Diamonds
- Singers – Beyonce, Ariana Grande, Whitney Houston, Usher, Eric Bellinger
- Beyonce Songs – Crazy In Love, Signs ft. Missy Elliott, Irreplaceable, Kitty Kat, If I Were a Boy, Sweet Dreams, Party, Run The World, Drunk In Love, Haunted, Rocket, Sorry, 6 Inch ft. The Weeknd
- Kendrick Lamar Song – These Walls
- Michael Jackson Songs – Remember The Time, The Way You Make Me Feel
- Movies – The Wiz (1978), Twilight (2008), Zombieland (2009), Harry Potter Movie Franchise (2001-2011)
- The ’90s Cartoons – Dexter’s Laboratory (1996-2003), The Powerpuff Girls (1998–2005)
- TV Shows (In 2018) – Reign (2013-2017), Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Stores – Forever 21, Zoomies, H&M
- Rapper – Drake
- Colors – Yellow, Green
- Disney Princesses – Mulan, Meredith, Rapunzel, Tiana
Emaza Dilan Facts
- She and her sister Saiyr start every collaborative video by yelling the word “WASSHANNEN?” which is short for “what’s hannen?” or “what’s happening?”. Her intro to her solo videos is the phrase “What’s Gucci?”.
- Her name doesn’t have a meaning, but she has thought of making up her own. It’s pronounced Ee-Mah-Jza.
- She began playing the piano at the age of 6 and started writing songs at the age of 7.
- Her early influences include Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Biggie Smalls, Whitney Houston, and a rap group A Tribe Called Quest.
- About being in a band with her older sister, Emaza has stated: “We have two different personalities, but we do link up on the same wavelength. Saiyr is a little edgier, while you might say I’m more girly. Ceraadi is definitely sweet and spicy.”
- The band’s name is made of a mix of the 1st few letters of their middle names. “CER” comes from Saiyr Cerai, “AA” comes from Znuié Aahjefi and “DI” from Emaza Dilan.
- The band’s name is pronounced sir-RAH-dee, and she has the name tattoed just below her left bicep.
- Emaza has a wrist tattoo that has words “Est.” and “1998” in Roman numerals next to each other.
- Fans of Emaza and her band call themselves ‘Ceriders’.
- She believes in specific zodiac sign traits.
- Her mom was behind the channel titled “Ceraadi Fan Page” created on August 6, 2007, through which she documented their earliest dancing contests, 1st songs, vlogs, and behind-the-scenes of music performances in various locations.
- Even though Emaza never had a celebrity crush, in 2018, her celebrity crushes were rapper Drake, singer SZA, and actor Michael B. Jordan.
- She prefers lipgloss over lipstick.
- Emaza’s biggest pet peeve is “flakers” – people who cancel at the last minute even though they had a deal, and she was ready to go out of the door.
- If she had to wear 1 color of nail polish for the rest of her life, she would pick silver chrome.
- She moved with her sisters from Iowa City, Iowa to Los Angeles, California, United States in 2008.
- Her biggest fear is of failure.
- She found out the hard way that cheese, which she loves, and dairy products in general trigger her acne.
- As of 2019, Emaza plans to get married between the ages of 27 and 29 and have a baby between the ages of 31 and 33.
- Their mom, Sandra, is also the band’s manager. Emaza stated that she is her biggest inspiration.
- Emaza couldn’t go a day without eating Takis or hot Cheetos.
- The thing that makes her roll her eyes every time is when a guy tells her: “You’re the only one I talk to.”
- Her goal in life is not to allow her children, and her children’s children to work a 9-to-5 job to exhaustion.
- She got her driving license in 2017.
- Her favorite step of doing her makeup is applying the bronzer and the highlighter.
- If she could be anyone for a week, Emaza would choose either Beyonce or LeBron James.
- According to her, the song that best describes her is Nice For What by Drake.
- If Emaza could be a certain ethnicity, she would be an Egyptian due to their perfect skin and hair.
- Emaza would move out of Los Angeles, California, just because she has a strong desire to live in New York City, New York, United States as well.
- She had her wisdom teeth removed in April 2019.
- As of August 2019, Emaza would like to make a YouTube video with either Liza Koshy or Logan Paul.
- If she and her sister Saiyr could collaborate with any artists, they would pick Lil Uzi Vert and Migos.
- She tried ziplining for the 1st time in late July 2019.
- Visit her official website @ ceraadi.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, Snapchat, 2nd Snapchat, SoundCloud, Apple Music, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Emaza Dilan / Instagram