Michael Bakari Jordan
Santa Ana, California, U.S.
Jordan attended Newark Arts High School in Newark, New Jersey. He was home schooled later on.
- Father – Michael A. Jordan (Caterer)
- Mother – Donna (née Davis) (Works at Arts High)
- Siblings – Jamila Jordan (Older Sister) (Producer), Khalid (Younger Brother) (Howard University Footballer)
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael has dated –
- Ashlyn Castro (2017-Present) – Michael is dating a girl name Ashlyn Castro for some time now. They also spent New Year 2017 eve together. This news hit the tabloids nearing the release of his film Black Panther in January 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Jordan’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is not known.
Michael has done modeling for Modell’s sporting goods and Toys “R” Us in the past.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing drug dealer Wallace in the HBO’s crime drama television series The Wire in 2002, as Reggie Porter Montgomery in All My Children from 2003 to 2006, as Vince Howard in the Friday Night Lights from 2009 to 2011, and as Alex in the Parenthood
First TV Show
In 1999, Michael played the role as a rideland kid in HBO’s The Sopranos.
His workout schedule and diet plan is not known. He must be following some routine as his hard work can be seen via his body and fitness levels.
Michael B. Jordan Favorite Things
- Actress – Meryl Streep
Source – Bet
Michael B. Jordan Facts
- Michael is good friends with Zac Efron, Miles Teller, and Slater Trout.
- Michael’s middle name “Bakari” is in Swahili for the noble promise.
- He was active in basketball during school time.
- In his childhood, he never planned or thought of becoming an actor.
- He used to do tap dancing in the childhood. He has done a lot many things.
- Michael started acting at the age of 12 (in 1999).
- In 2013, he was able to make his name into Variety’s “Top 10 Actors To Watch”.
- Jordan was ranked at #21 in GQ magazine’s “25 Most Stylish Men of 2013”.
- Again, in 2013, Michael appeared on the list of “30 People Under 30 Changing the World” by Time magazine.
- Connect with Michael B. Jordan on Twitter and Facebook.