|Renee Gracie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1995|
Renee Gracie is an Australian adult film actress and former professional racing driver who started her race car driving journey by participating in 4 races of the 2012 edition of the Aussie Racing Cars Super Series. She then competed in Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Championship (a motor racing series open to Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (a high-performance model of the iconic Porsche 911) sports cars) for 2 years (2013-2014). She finished in the 19th and 15th positions, respectively, in those 2 seasons. In 2015, Renee joined the Supercars Championship, a touring car racing category in Australia, running as an ‘International Series’ under the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile). Under this, she participated in the V8 Supercars Dunlop Series (2015), the International V8 Supercars Championship (2015), the Supercars Dunlop Series (2016), the International V8 Supercars Championship (2016), and the Dunlop Super2 Series (2017). Her best performance in these competitions was an 18th-place finish in the V8 Supercars Dunlop Series (2015). In late 2017, she gave up her race car driving career due to a multitude of reasons including male toxicity in motorsport, her own declining interest in her career, and a lack of funding/sponsorship opportunities. In 2019, Renee began working as an adult film actress and started uploading adult content to OnlyFans, an internet content subscription service. Her father supported her career in p***ography.
Kuraby, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Yatala, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Adult Film Actress, Professional Racing Driver (Retired)
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- 55 – Ford FG Falcon (Paul Morris Motorsport, 2015)
- 98 – Ford FG Falcon (Paul Morris Motorsport, 2016)
- 98 – Holden VF Commodore (Dragon Motor Racing/Image Racing, 2017)
Supercars Championship Teams
Renee has raced for –
- Paul Morris Motorsport (2015) (V8 Supercars Dunlop Series)
- Prodrive Racing Australia (2015) (International V8 Supercars Championship)
- Paul Morris Motorsport (2016) (Supercars Dunlop Series)
- Nissan Motorsport (2016) (International V8 Supercars Championship)
- Dragon Motor Racing/Image Racing (2017) (Dunlop Super2 Series)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Has both her legs and her midriff covered in elaborate tattoos
Renee Gracie Facts
- Renee started her career with a highly successful stint in kart racing. In 2013, she became the first female to compete in the Porsche Carrera Cup Australia Championship.
- In the following season (2014) of the championship, she recorded 5 ‘Top 10’ race finishes and a 100% race finishing record.
- When Renee participated in the V8 Supercars Dunlop Series in 2015, she became the competition’s first full-time female competitor in 14 years.
- In August 2015, it was announced that she would be partnering Swiss-Italian racing driver Simona de Silvestro in the Bathurst 1000 (a 1,000 km (621.4 miles) touring car race held annually on the Mount Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia) as part of the Supercars Championship.
- It was the first female pairing in the competition since Melinda Price and Kerryn Brewer finished 11th in 1998. Renee and Simona finished in 21st place in 2015. Their pairing was repeated in 2016 when they finished in a creditable 14th position.
- A string of poor results in the Dunlop Super2 Series in 2017, where she had only 1 ‘Top 10’ finish in 17 races, combined with insufficient funding, saw Renee being replaced by her team. This move, more or less, signaled the end of her race car driving career.
- In December 2019, Renee started posting vlogs and Q&A videos on her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed more than 35k subscribers.
- In September 2020, it was reported that she had used the earnings from her career in p***ography to buy a Mercedes-Benz (a German luxury and commercial vehicle automotive brand) supercar worth AUD 350k.
Featured Image by Renee Gracie / Instagram