|Rhenzy Feliz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1997|
Rhenzy Feliz is an American actor who came into prominence after essaying the lead role of Alex Wilder in the Hulu original TV series Marvel’s Runaways (2017–2019). He cemented his fame by starring in several other television shows including Kevin (Probably) Saves the World (2018). Rhenzy has been featured in various movies such as the drama film All Together Now (2020). He has accumulated more than 80k followers on Instagram.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
He went to 8 different schools while he was in elementary school, in Florida. After that, he shifted to Los Angeles and he began attending Santa Monica High School where he majored in Drama. He went on to train at the Ruskin School of Acting in Santa Monica in California.
He has been represented by LINK Entertainment.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Isabella Gomez – In 2018, Feliz started dating actress and model Isabella.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Dominican Republic descent.
- Moles on his forehead, nose, and right cheek
- Expressive eyes
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as M1.
Rhenzy Feliz Favorite Things
- Musical – Hamilton having known 95% of every lyric in it as a result of being a huge big fan, always willing to prove it to anybody who dares to sing along with him
- Genre Of Music – Classical, having listened to that kind of music regularly, from car rides home to walks by himself
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Rhenzy Feliz Facts
- He had been born to a 21-year-old single mother.
- His last name stands for “happy” in Portuguese.
- Rhenzy met his best friend at the age of 15, around a month after moving to L.A. and he has been like a brother of his.
- He has recalled that ever since his childhood, he has played baseball until he began acting. However, around the time he had turned about 17 years old, he started to become less passionate about it, which in turn intimidated him as that was all he had known for the longest time. Nevertheless, he was getting to the age when he had to finalize what he wanted to do for college, and in hindsight, he has been grateful that at that time he discovered acting.
- Feliz has disclosed that he had ventured into acting when he was 17 years old as, although deep down he had always wanted to do so, he was apprehensive of how others would react. It was his mother who had shaken him up when he had mustered the courage to quit baseball and had attempted participating in the school play, that had ended up being one of the smartest decisions of his life.
- Prior to having an agent, he had done 2 background jobs. He was the most wide-eyed on set and cherished every single 2nd of it. He would become mesmerized by everything including the cameras, the director giving notes, and the PA’s going around on their walkies, and have the feeling that he needed to do acting for the rest of his life.
Featured Image by Rhenzy Feliz / Instagram