|Rhyno Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1975|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Rhyno is an American professional wrestler, actor as well as a politician, who shot to fame for his performance in WWE and Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW). He has been the title-holder for several tournaments including the ECW World Heavyweight, NWA World Heavyweight, WCW United States, WWF Hardcore, and WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships. In August 2016, he got selected to be the Republican candidate for the 15th District seat in the Michigan House of Representatives. He has also appeared in films such as Death from Above (2011) and starred in wrestling video games including ECW Anarchy Rulz and WWE SmackDown! in the past.
Terrance Guido Gerin
The Big F’N Deal, The Man Beast, The Rookie Monster, Rhyno, The War Machine, Dr. Kill
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Wrestler, Actor, Politician
- Siblings – Jim Gerin (Brother), Ron Gerin (Brother)
He is represented by WWE Performance Center.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
134 kg or 295.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Mirja Gerin (1997-2005) – He tied the knot with Mirja Gerin in 1997. He filed for divorce after a verbal exchange with her backstage in 2005. They have 1 child.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry.
- Huge bulky body
- Tattoos on his arms
- Long hair
Rhyno Favorite Things
- Grateful To – Paul Heyman for helping him to become a star
- Best Friend – Matt Hardy
- Advice To Talent – Avoid arguments and stay away from getting behind the bar
- He had a tough childhood. His father passed away when he was only 14 years old and his mother worked 3 jobs in order to support the family.
- Rhyno has a few cherished memories of his childhood. He has recollected that he and his brothers used to spend the weekends with their grandparents who would prepare delicious Italian meals and they all would watch wrestling on television.
- He won the ECW Television title in Philadelphia in April 2000 by defeating Yoshihiro Tajiri.
- “Rhino” became “Rhyno” when he went from ECW to the WWF and returned to “Rhino” when he went for his run in the TNA.
- He has stated that wrestling was an ideal precursor to his becoming a politician as it taught him to feel emotions. While wrestling, he had to feel the emotion of the audience in order to deliver what they wanted. He has explained it has been the same with voters as it is of utmost importance to gauge their feelings and wishes.
- Rhyno has disclosed that his passion for politics stemmed from his craving to seek better funding for the 15th District. He has also been passionate about allowing teachers more freedom to carry on with their duties in the classroom.
- In July 2019, he surprised the world by appearing on Impact TV soon after wrapping up his contract with WWE. Rhyno has clarified that he had a great experience with WWE and they even asked him to re-sign, offering him more than double his previous remuneration. However, he still shifted to Impact as he saw an in-ring veteran like himself more useful and needed in their roster. He craved to be of use to the new wrestlers in the younger generation and wanted to make an effort to discover true talent. He has believed that he can serve the wrestling business the best on a level like Impact Wrestling and also on the independent scene.
Featured Image by Tabercil / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0