|Richarlison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1997|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Richarlison managed to establish himself as one of the most promising attacking players in the English top flight after having played just for a season. His direct playing style makes him a nightmare for the defenders. His attacking movement in the box, which often helps him to reach in perfect positions in the penalty box, makes him a very dangerous and deadly player.
Richarlison de Andrade
Nova Venécia, Espírito Santo, Brazil
Richarlison honed his skills and game at the youth academy of the Brazilian clubs – Real Noroeste and América Mineiro.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Antônio Carlos Andrade (Stonemason)
- Mother – His mother worked as an ice cream seller and cleaner.
- Siblings – He has 4 younger siblings.
Richarlison is represented by Renato Velasco of World Sportbusiness.
70 – Fluminense Football Club
11 – Watford FC
30 – Everton FC
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Broad Nose
- Short Trimmed Hairdo
- High cheekbones
Richarlison has signed a footwear sponsorship deal with Nike. As per the terms of the deal, he is required to wear their footwear for his professional matches.
Best Known For
Being one of the most exciting wingers in the English Premier League. His great performances for Watford helped him earn a big transfer move to Merseyside giants, Everton FC.
First Soccer Match
In July 2015, Richarlison made his professional debut with América Mineiro in a match against Mogi Mirim. He was sent in as a late substitute and he scored a goal in his side’s 3-1 win.
In May 2016, he made his first appearance for the Brazilian giants, Fluminense in the second leg of the second round of the Copa do Brasil. He had played a role in all three goals of his side in a 3-3 draw against Ferroviaria.
In August 2017, he made his debut for Watford in a match against Liverpool. He was sent in as a second-half substitute by Marco Silva in a 3-3 draw.
In August 2018, Richarlison made his first start for Everton in the first match of the campaign against Wolverhampton Wanderers. He scored both the goals in his side’s 2-2 draw.
- Technical Ability
- Direct Running
- Attacking Movement
- Ability to use his body to overcome opponents
- Decision making
- Often tries too hard to beat players
Richarlison Favorite Things
- Role Model – Neymar
Source – Everton FC
- He grew up in a rough and poor neighborhood of Vila Rúbia in his home city of Nova Venécia. He used to sell ice-cream and chocolates, and wash cars for some extra money.
- While growing up, most of his friends used to sell drugs and used to encourage him to try and sell drugs. He managed to refrain from such activities and instead opted for low paying jobs.
- Once a guy pointed a gun at his face because he believed that Richarlison was a drug dealer and trying to steal his distribution point.
- One of his first soccer schools was about 9 km away from his home. So, he used to run 9 km for his training no matter what the weather conditions were.
- His parents separated when he was young. He moved in with his father because his mother couldn’t take him to soccer. However, he moved in with his mother at the age of 10 after his father relocated.
- He has been involved in charity work in his hometown of Nova Venécia. In May 2018, he hosted a charity match in the city and donated more than 3 tonnes of food to the underprivileged local residents.
- In August 2017, he moved to Watford FC from Fluminense in a deal worth £11.2 million. He was very close to moving to Ajax but Watford agreed to insert a sell-on clause in the contract, which led to Brazilian club agreeing on a deal with the English side.
- In his only season with Watford, he achieved the distinction of being the only player in the squad to have played all 38 games in the league for the team.
- In July 2018, Everton secured his services by agreeing on a transfer with Watford. The club paid initial £35 million with the possibility of fees rising to £50 million with add-ons, which would make him the most expensive player bought by the club.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Richarlison / Instagram