|Rima Fakih Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rima Fakih is a Lebanese-American model, philanthropist, former professional wrestler, beauty pageant titleholder, and actor. She was crowned Miss Michigan USA 2010 and Miss USA 2010, thus becoming the first Arab American woman and the 3rd woman from Michigan to win the Miss USA title. In addition to that, she has also trained to become a professional wrestler and appeared as a contestant in the 5th season of the American professional wrestling reality competition series titled WWE Tough Enough.
Rima Fakih Slaiby
Srifa, South Governorate, Lebanon
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rima Fakih attended St. Rita’s School, a catholic school near Beirut, Lebanon. After moving to New York in 1993, she attended St. John’s Preparatory School in Queens. Afterward, Rima graduated from Henry Ford Community College and went on to earn degrees in Economics and Business Management from the University of Michigan–Dearborn. She also plans to attend law school after her year-long reign.
Model, Philanthropist, Former Professional Wrestler, Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Actor
- Father – Hussein Fakih
- Mother – Nadia Fakih
- Siblings – Rima has 1 sister and 2 brothers
Her net worth has been $500 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rima Fakih has dated –
- Doug Reinhardt (2010) – Rima Fakih was rumored to be dating reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in 2010.
- Ricky Romero (2011) – American baseball pitcher Ricky Romero dated Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih in 2011. Ricky has played for the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Wassim Slaiby (2016-Present) – She got married to Lebanese-Canadian music industry executive, talent manager, entrepreneur, and philanthropist Wassim Slaiby on May 15, 2016, in a ceremony at The Patriarchal Edifice in Bkerké, Lebanon. The wedding was attended by several celebrities including The Weeknd, French Montana, Haifa Wehbe, and Wael Kfoury. The duo has been blessed with 3 children, namely, Rima, Joseph, and Amira.
Race / Ethnicity
Rima Fakih is of Lebanese descent.
33-25-37 in or 84-63.5-94 cm
She converted from Shia Islam to Maronite Christianity before marrying Wassim Slaiby.
Best Known For
Winning Miss USA title in 2010
Rima appeared in a 115-minute 2006 video Forbidden Fruits for her role as Fatima. This dramatic video shows a love story between a Christian girl and a Muslim boy.
First TV Show
In 2010, she appeared on Late Show with David Letterman as herself. In Season 17, Episode 140, she was the top 10 list presenter.
Rima revealed that she eats egg whites and oatmeal for breakfast. In the afternoon, she eats asparagus, brown rice, salmon, and a small sweet potato. She takes her lunch at 2 pm. Her last meal of the day is at 6 pm, which includes the same as the afternoon diet, replacing salmon with chicken. She does not do anything after 7 pm. Red meat is the one that she prefers to take once a while a week. Hence, she is flexitarian.
Rima Fakih Facts
- Rima won the Miss USA title in 2010.
- She also won “Miss Michigan USA” in 2010.
- She is also a trained WWE professional wrestler as WWE Diva.
- She also worked as a sales associate at the Detroit Medical Center, developing and recruiting in the Arab American community.
- On December 3, 2011, she was arrested for drunk driving in Michigan.
- She was ranked 86 on Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2011.
- She became the national director of the Miss Universe Lebanon Organization in 2018.
- She was appointed to the World Food Program USA’s Board of Directors on April 15, 2021.