|Rocky Lynch Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1994|
Rocky Mark Lynch is an American pop singer, actor, songwriter, and musician. He is popularly known for being the former lead guitarist and vocalist of the band R5. While in R5, Rocky played alongside his two brothers, Riker and Ross, his sister Rydel, and their family friend Ellington Ratliff. His inspiration has been derived from the pop band The Script.
Rocky Mark Lynch
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rocky went to the Artistic Fusion Dance Academy in Colorado along with his siblings. It was there that he learned to dance and sing.
Later in 2008, Rocky and his siblings joined a dance academy known as Rage in California.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Mark Lynch (Instagram Star)
- Mother – Stormie Lynch (Instagram Star)
- Siblings – Riker Lynch (Oldest Brother) (Singer, Actor), Rydel Lynch (Older Sister) (Singer, Actor, Musician), Ross Lynch (Younger Brother) (Singer, Actor, Musician), Ryland Lynch (Youngest Brother)
- Others – Florence Eva Potts (Paternal Grandmother), Mary Jeanettes Young (Maternal Grandmother), Lee Anthony de St. Jeor (Maternal Grandfather)
Rocky Lynch is managed by Savage Agency.
Pop, Pop Rock, Power Pop
Hollywood Records, Inc.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rocky prefers to keep his dating life away from public and social media.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, Irish, English, 1/16th Danish descent with a slight touch of French, Scottish, and Welsh ancestries.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He prefers to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
Triangular Face Shape
Rocky has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
Being the former lead guitarist and vocalist of the pop band R5
Along with his band R5, Rocky Lynch released his debut album, Louder, in January 2013.
First TV Show
Rocky Lynch made his TV show debut in season 5 of the reality series So You Think You Can Dance in 2009. He performed alongside his brothers, Ross, Riker, and Ryland, as the guest performers for their dance academy under the title Rage Boys Crew.
Rocky tends to keep himself fit by indulging in outdoor activities such as ice hockey. Apart from their daily lives as singers, he is also a trained dancer which makes it all the more obvious why he has a lean body as dancing assists him in burning the extra fat and toning each of his muscles individually.
Rocky Lynch Favorite Things
- Candy – Nerds (Nestle)
- Band – The Script
Source – Wikipedia
Rocky Lynch Facts
- Bruce Springsteen, INXS, NSYNC, and Michael Jackson were the biggest inspirations for Rocky and his siblings as they grew up to form their own pop band.
- As they grew up in a family filled with musical talent, Rocky and his siblings performed for the entire family when they would have get-togethers and would charge a dollar for each time they performed.
- Rocky met his friend and the drummer of R5, Ellington Ratliff, at a dance academy in California.
- His passion for music led him to discover how to play the guitar for himself by watching the rock band Fall Out Boy. His hard work paid off after he taught his brothers how to play guitar and they eventually formed the band R5 in 2009.
- In 2010, Rocky was featured as the 3rd flight director in a short video by NASA, which was titled NASA: Exploration Space – Explorers Wanted. It was considered as his acting debut.
- In the autumn of 2007, the whole Lynch family moved to Los Angeles in order to follow the American dream of making it into the entertainment industry.
- Rocky is the main composer of the R5 group.
- In 2018, Rocky and Ross Lynch started a duo band called The Driver Era and their first song, Preacher Man, grabbed a lot of fan attention.
- He is related to actor and director, Derek Hough, and actress and producer Julianne Hough as their 2nd cousins.
- In March 2018, R5 disbanded and a new band named The Driver Era was formed consisting of only 2 members – himself and brother Ross.
- He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram and over 900k followers on Twitter.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ana Rivas / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0