|Rose Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rose Williams is a British actress who shot up to fame by portraying Princess Claude Valuar in the drama series Reign. Her earliest work as an actress includes short films like Tocks and Sunroof in 2014. She is active on social media with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
London, England, United Kingdom
- Siblings – Lulu Williams (Younger Sister)
She is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (Talent Agency), Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment (Talent Management Company), Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’, ‘black’ or ‘red’.
Best Known For
Portraying the role of Princess Claude Valuar in the popular drama series Reign
She made her theatrical film debut in the drama film Chicken in 2015.
First TV Show
Rose made her first TV show appearance as Imogen Renfrew in the drama series Casualty in 2014.
Rose Williams Favorite Things
- TV Show – Supernatural
- Books – Wild Women Who Run With the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Movies – Fish Tank (2009), Girl Interrupted (1999), and Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966)
Source – Talk Nerdy With Us, Hunger TV
Rose Williams Facts
- She has a pet dog named Kobi.
- Rose decided to start acting at the age of 18.
- As a child, she wasn’t interested in drama, but she was more into painting and drawing.
- Her cinematic icon is Marilyn Monroe.
- She was featured in the short film Tocks and Sunroof in 2014.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Rose Williams / Instagram