|Rucka Rucka Ali Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1987|
Rucka Rucka Ali is an Israeli rapper, singer, songwriter, radio personality, comedian, satirist, YouTuber, and parodist who has gained popularity with his dark humor political and topical song parodies on YouTube. Over the years, he has released a number of albums and tracks such as Straight Outta West B, Only 17, A Very Rucka Christmas, Go Cops, Probably Racist, Ima Korean, A Very Rucka Christmas: The 2nd Cumming, Rucka’s World, Black Man of Steal, Everything Is Racist, Ching Chang Chong, Emo (Like a Nazi), Hitler Is Pewdiepie, I Love Minorities, Let’s Go Jesus!, Heroes & Trolls, Osama Bin Found, Justin’s Beaver, I’m Obama, Ebola (La La), Al Qaedirection, Brony Style, Isis Isis Baby, I’m Racist (In No Way Whatsoever), Leafy is Literally, It’s Very Gay Bro, Sargon, Dear White People, I’m in the Illuminati, Treat Jew Better, Not My Fault (That We Black), All I Do is Game, I’m Thainese (Not Chinese), White People Can’t Even, White Men, Old Town Grope, I’m Always Mean to Jew, I’m the Black Guy, Conscious Rapper, I Watch Anime, Xi Ping Little D Funny Song, Don’t Worry About Norway, (Clean Your) Room Room Now, I’m Pikachu Achoo, Bob Is Dead, and I’m Black, You’re White & These Are Clearly Parodies.
Rucka Rucka Ali
Itsrucka, DJ Not Nice, Seymour Schwartz, Toby Queef, TR-8R, Boris Anatasha, Jihad Joe, Fredrique Shampoo, Jack The Supreme
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rapper, Satirist, Parodist, Comedian, Singer, Songwriter, Radio Personality, YouTuber
Parody, Comedy, Satire, Comedy hip-hop
- Serchlite Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
In 2009, Rucka Rucka Ali was roped in to write a jingle and lend his voice to the TV ad for Happy’s Pizza.
He has also used his strong social media presence to land a couple of lucrative endorsement deals. He often incorporates such products in his social media activity for promotion.
Best Known For
The popularity of his comedy parodies, which mostly rely on the shock value and focuses highly on ethnic stereotypes. He has also written parodies that feature personalities such as Donald Trump, Osama Bin Laden, Justin Bieber, and Barack Obama.
In 2008, he released his first album, Straight Outta West B.
He made his theatrical film debut as Sam in the 2018 thriller movie, Rideshare.
Rucka Rucka Ali Facts
- He started his YouTube journey in June 2011.
- He started his music and comedy journey in 2006 by posting his work on Myspace. At that time, he mostly focused on stereotypes of Asian people.
- Early in his career, he also used to make controversial comments on the popular videos on Myspace to bring traffic back to his account.
- His Myspace account was shut down in February 2008 for violating the anti-spam policy of the website.
- On September 7, 2010, he released his 2nd studio album titled I’m Black, You’re White & These Are Clearly Parodies. The album peaked at number #6 on the U.S. Billboard Top Comedy Albums chart.
- His passionate fans are called Rucka’s Nuckas. They often re-upload his YouTube videos that have been deleted from YouTube for offensive content.
- In June 2010, three British students were handed a suspension for having offended a Korean kid by showing him his Ima Korean video in their culture class. He decided to call his studio album Probably Racist after the school’s headmaster had called his work ‘probably racist.’
- In 2013, he outraged One Direction fans by releasing a song Zayn Did 9/11, in which he mocked his Muslim background and joked that he had participated in the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- In November 2013, McDonald’s had to release an apology after they had played uncensored version of his single, Only 17, on the speakers at a chain store in Wales.
- His 6th studio album Rucka’s World was released on September 11, 2012. It peaked at number #8 on the U.S. Billboard Top Comedy Albums chart.
- He released his 7th studio album titled Black Man of Steal on January 13, 2015, and it peaked at number #7 on the U.S. Billboard Top Comedy Albums chart.
- Visit his official website @ ruckasworld.com.
Featured Image by Rucka Rucka Ali / Instagram