Rucka Rucka Ali
Itsrucka, DJ Not Nice, Seymour Schwartz, Toby Queef, TR-8R, Boris Anatasha, Jihad Joe
Los Angeles, California, United States
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
Rapper, Satirist, Parodist, Comedian, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Parody, Comedy, Satire, Comedy hip-hop
- Serchlite Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
There is a scarcity of information about Rucka Rucka Ali’s personal life due to his inclination to remain silent while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult to say anything about his love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
In 2009, Rucka Rucka Ali was roped in to write a jingle and lend his voice to the TV ad for Happy’s Pizza.
He has also used his strong social media presence to land a couple of lucrative endorsement deals. He often incorporates such products in his social media activity for the promotion.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
The popularity of his comedy parodies, which mostly rely on the shock value and focuses highly on ethnic stereotypes. He has also written parodies that feature personalities such as Donald Trump, Osama Bin Laden, Justin Bieber, and Barack Obama.
In 2008, he released his first album, Straight Outta West B.
He made his theatrical film debut as Sam in the 2018 thriller movie, Rideshare.
First TV Show
Rucka Rucka Ali has not appeared on TV shows. He has been seen in many web-based shows, though.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Rucka Rucka Ali Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Rucka Rucka Ali Facts
- He started his YouTube journey in June 2011.
- He started his music and comedy journey in 2006 by posting his work on Myspace. At that time, he mostly focused on stereotypes of the Asian people.
- Early in his career, he also used to make controversial comments on the popular videos on Myspace to bring the traffic back to his account.
- His Myspace account was shut down in February 2008 for violating the anti-spam policy of the website.
- His passionate fans are called Rucka’s Nuckas. They often re-upload his YouTube videos that have been deleted from YouTube for the offensive content.
- In June 2010, three British students were handed suspension for having offended a Korean kid by showing him his Ima Korean video in their culture class. He decided to call his studio album Probably Racist after the school’s headmaster had called his work ‘probably racist.’
- In 2013, he outraged One Direction fans by releasing a song Zayn Did 9/11, in which he mocked his Muslim background and joked that he had participated in the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- In November 2013, McDonald’s had to release an apology after they had played uncensored version of his single, Only 17, on the speakers at a chain store in Wales.
- Visit his official website @ ruckasworld.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Rucka Rucka Ali / Instagram