|Luke Brooks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Luke Brooks is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who has played as a halfback for the Wests Tigers in the NRL.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Luke Brooks went to the Holy Cross College in the Ryde suburb of New South Wales and graduated in 2013.
Australian professional rugby league footballer
- Father – Jeff Brooks
- Mother – Michele Brooks
- Siblings – Joel Brooks (Australian Professional Rugby League Footballer), Scott Brooks (Australian Amateur Rugby League Footballer)
- Others – Clive Johnson (Maternal Grandfather) (Former New South Wales Cricketer)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong jaw
- Big thighs
Luke Brooks has modeled for the 007 James Bond film Spectre.
Best Known For
Playing as a halfback for the National Rugby League team, Wests Tigers.
First Australian Rugby Match
On August 24, 2013, Luke Brooks made his NRL debut for Wests Tigers in a match against St. George Illawarra Dragons at Sydney Cricket Ground.
Luke Brooks Favorite Things
- National Rugby League Team – Wests Tigers
- National Rugby League Player – Benji Marshall
Source – SMH.com.au
Luke Brooks Facts
- In grade 10, his relay team was disqualified from the competition despite winning the race by a mile because Luke had started running well before his start point.
- He missed out on his debut after being placed on the report for a high tackle during an under-20 game, which meant he had to wait further for his opportunity.
- Despite winning the man of the match award in his debut, he could play only one match in the complete season due to NRL salary cap restrictions.
- He suffered a career-threatening injury in 2011 as he broke and dislocated his ankle. While recovering, he suffered a golden staph infection, and hence, was out of the game for 15 months.
- At the end of the 2014 season, he was named Dally M Rookie of the Year for his stellar performances, which included one field goal and scoring six tries.
- In the 2015 All-Stars Match, Brooks made it to the interchange bench of the NRL All Stars team.
- At the start of the 2016 season, he decided to sign an extension with Wests Tigers despite offers from many rival clubs.
- At the end of the 2013 season, he was included in the NYC Team of the Year at the halfback position.