|Luke Brooks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Luke Brooks went to the Holy Cross College in Ryde suburb of New South Wales and graduated in 2013.
Australian professional rugby league footballer
- Father – Jeff Brooks
- Mother – Michele Brooks
- Siblings – Joel Brooks (Australian Professional Rugby League Footballer), Scott Brooks (Australian Amateur Rugby League Footballer)
- Others – Clive Johnson (Maternal Grandfather) (Former New South Wales Cricketer)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong jaw
- Big thighs
Luke Brooks has modeled for the 007 James Bond film Spectre.
Best Known For
Playing as a halfback for the National Rugby League team, Wests Tigers.
First Australian Rugby Match
On August 24, 2013, Luke Brooks made his NRL debut for Wests Tigers in a match against St. George Illawarra Dragons at Sydney Cricket Ground.
Luke Brooks Favorite Things
- National Rugby League Team – Wests Tigers
- National Rugby League Player – Benji Marshall
Source – SMH.com.au
Luke Brooks Facts
- In grade 10, his relay team was disqualified from the competition despite winning the race by a mile because Luke had started running well before his start point.
- He missed out on his debut after being placed on the report for a high tackle during an under-20 game, which meant he had to wait further for his opportunity.
- Despite winning the man of the match award in his debut, he could play only one match in the complete season due to NRL salary cap restrictions.
- He suffered a career-threatening injury in 2011 as he broke and dislocated his ankle. While recovering, he suffered a golden staph infection, and hence, was out of the game for 15 months.
- At the end of the 2014 season, he was named Dally M Rookie of the Year for his stellar performances, which included one field goal and scoring six tries.
- In the 2015 All-Stars Match, Brooks made to the interchange bench of the NRL All Stars team.
- At the start of the 2016 season, he decided to sign an extension with Wests Tigers despite offers from many rival clubs.
- At the end of the 2013 season, he was included in the NYC Team of the Year at the halfback position.