|Ruhii Dilip Singh Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|October 12, 1995
Ruhii Dilip Singh is an Indian actress, model, former Miss India, social media personality, and influencer who rose to fame with her modeling pursuits and has also been cast in various shows and movies in roles like Mayuri Chauhan in Calendar Girls, Riya Sharma in Operation Cobra, Janani in Bongu, Rhea in Ishq Forever, Meera in Bang Baang, and Deeya Sarkar in Spotlight.
Ruhii Dilip Singh
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
She studied at the University of Rajasthan.
Actress, Model, Former Miss India, Social Media Personality, Influencer
- Father – Dilip Singh
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Gorgeous hair
She has done endorsement work for brands like Dabur Chyawanprash, TECNO Mobile India, etc.
Ruhii Dilip Singh Facts
- She grew up in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- During her early years, she wanted to become a singer. However, she started with her modeling pursuits in 2011.
- Ruhii was a contestant on Femina Miss India East 2011, the preliminary for Femina Miss India contest. She emerged as the 1st Runner up of the contest.
- She then participated in Indian Princess 2011 and got selected to represent her country at the Miss Model Of The World 2011 contest held in China, where she was placed amongst the top 36 quarter-finalists.
- Her Femina Miss India journey in 2012 got her placed amongst the top 10 contestants of the event.
- In 2012, Ruhii represented India at Miss United Nations held in Miami.
- She appeared as a young woman who aspires to become Miss India in the 2012 Canadian documentary film, The World Before Her, which explores the complex and conflicting environment for young girls in India. The film was nominated for the 2014 Emmy for “Outstanding Coverage of a Current News Story”.
- Her performance in the Canadian documentary helped her grab the attention of director Madhur Bhandarkar, who then signed her as one of his five leading ladies in the 2015 drama film named Calendar Girls.
- Femina Miss India then chose Ruhii Singh in 2014 to represent India at the premiere edition of Miss Universal Peace and Humanity, where she became the first-ever winner.
- In 2014, the Times of India named her as one of the “Top 25 Most Desirable Women in India”.
- She co-starred as Rhea, a free-spirited girl whose life turns upside down when her father gets appointed as the Prime Minister of India, in the 2016 Bollywood romantic drama musical film, Ishq Forever.
- Ruhii has also appeared in the music videos for songs like Do Chaar Din and Maangi Duaein.
- She appeared as Meera, sub-inspector of a special force, in the Hindi language action web series, Bang Baang, in 2021.
Featured Image by Ruhii Dilip Singh / Instagram