|Margaux Brooke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1991|
Margaux Brooke is an American model, Twitch streamer, and TV star who came to prominence after her appearance as a competitor on season 1 of the reality show The Face. Besides that, Margaux has also modeled for various brands and designers including Marc Jacobs, Mara Hoffman, and Christopher Kane.
Ventura, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She pursued a degree in Journalism at California State University, Fullerton.
Model, Actor, Twitch Streamer
Margaux is represented by –
- Wilhelmina Modeling Agency
- Lemon Lime Agency
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Zombie Model Management – Miami
- Photogenics LA – Los Angeles
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Asian, Hispanic)
She has Mexican, German, English, and Indian ancestry.
- Lean and tall physique
- Thin lips
- Sports a frill hairstyle
As a model, she has been featured in campaigns for various brands and designers including Thomas Wylde.
Margaux Brooke Favorite Things
- Thing To Do In Her Free Time – Watch film and TV shows
- City To Shop In – New York, Paris
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Margaux Brooke Facts
- Brooke was brought up in Roswell, Georgia.
- She was only 9 years old when she received her first modeling work.
- Brooke has been featured in various magazines including Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam.
- While she competed on the show The Face, she was being coached by Canadian fashion model Coco Rocha.
- She has an Aussie Shepherd named Archer.
- It was her mother who introduced her to a modeling agency in Atlanta, Georgia, where she was signed on immediately.
- She describes herself as a chic, edgy, and comfortable person.
- Margaux has an obsession with leather. Also, if she could wear only one brand for the rest of her life, it would be Givenchy.
Featured Image By Margaux Brooke / Twitter