|Ryan Ross Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1986|
Ryan Ross is an American musician, singer, and songwriter who gained acclaim as the lead guitarist and primary songwriter of the band Panic! at the Disco, before leaving the band in 2009. Alongside former Panic! at the Disco bassist Jon Walker, Ryan Ross formed the rock band The Young Veins which released its first studio album, Take a Vacation!, on June 8, 2010, and the band later announced a hiatus on December 10, 2010.
George Ryan Ross III
George Ross, Ryro, Ry, FailRoss, Sun, Moon
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
In 2004, Ryan Ross graduated from Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nevada. He, then, went to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and studied creative writing.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Father – George Ryan Ross II
- Mother – Danielle Ross
- Siblings – He has two half-siblings from his mom’s second marriage.
Baroque pop, pop-rock, psychedelic rock, alternative rock, pop-punk, soft rock
Vocals, accordion, guitar, keyboards, banjo, harmonica, mandolin
One Haven Music
His net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Ross has dated –
- Jac Vanek (2006) – In 2006, Ryan dated American designer Jac Vanek for a couple of months.
- Keltie Colleen (2006-2009) – On August 31, 2006, Ryan met Canadian dancer Keltie Colleen during MTV Video Music Awards 2006 and started dating her. They dated for almost 2 years before calling it quits in June 2008.
- Kate Thompson (2009) – The childhood friends Kate Thompson and Ryan Ross had a fling in March 2009.
- Elizabeth Berg (2009) – In 2009, Ryan hooked up with Elizabeth Berg.
- Helena Vestergaard (2015-2016) – Australian model Helena Vestergaard and Ryan dated each other for about a year from 2015 to 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Affinity for odd clothing choices
- Prefers blondes
- Has a number of tattoos on the body
Best Known For
Being a member of the band “Panic! at the Disco” and “The Young Veins”.
Along with his band-mates of Panic! at the Disco, Ryan released a debut album titled A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out on September 27, 2005, via record label Decaydance / Fueled by Ramen.
The album got the certification of Platinum in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. It charted at #13 in the U.S.
Ryan Ross Facts
- Ross got his first guitar at the age of 12 during Christmas time.
- He started songwriting at the age of 14.
- Ryan formed his first band named “Pet Salamander” with best friend Spencer Smith.
- Ross has also released a 2-track Extended Play (EP) and some songs through Sound Cloud in 2013.
- As a teenager, he had his ears gauged.
- He first formed a band called “Pet Salamander”, then “Summer League”, then “Panic! At The Disco” and finally “The Young Veins”.
- He (along with Brendon Urie, Spencer Smith, and Jon Walker) had been featured in the music video “Clothes Off!!” by Gym Class Heroes.
- With The Young Veins, he released that band’s first and only studio album titled Take a Vacation! on June 8, 2010, through One Haven Music. The album included songs like Everyone But You, Change, Dangerous Blues, Cape Town, The Other Girl, Heart of Mine, Lie to the Truth, and Maybe I Will, Maybe I Won’t.