|Rylan Clark-Neal Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1988|
Rylan Clark-Neal is an English TV personality, singer, model, voice narrator who is best known for competing on The X Factor in 2012 and for emerging as the winner of Celebrity Big Brother in 2013. With time, Rylan has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Twitter, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
Ross Richard Clark
Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, England, United Kingdom
Essex, England, United Kingdom
TV Personality, Singer, Model, Voice Narrator
- Mother – Linda Clark
Rylan is represented by YM&U Group.
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rylan has dated –
- Dan Neal (2014-Present) – Rylan is married to Former police officer and Big Brother contestant. Rylan has a step-son named Cameron.
Race / Ethnicity
However, Rylan prefers to dye his hair black.
- He sports a thick full beard.
- Alluring eyes
- Brushes his hair backward to the left
Rylan Clark-Neal Facts
- He started dyeing his hair during his teenage years.
- Rylan started working as a part-time model at the age of 16. It was then that he adopted his now stage name “Rylan”. However, his modeling agency named him “Kielan”.
- He worked for WHSmith PLC in the past.
- In 2007, Rylan successfully applied to Big Brother 8. However, he was taken off the list of contestants as his name was leaked to the press.
- He and Katie Price are close friends with one another.
- Rylan is a very good cook. He also appeared on BBC One’s Celebrity MasterChef as a contestant and made it into the finale.
- He once revealed that if he had to go for a big job to the bathroom, he had to be completely naked.
- Rylan was a panelist for the Eurovision: You Decide (2018-2019).
- In the past, he founded the home accessories and fragrance brand Luxenoa. He started creating scented candles in 2014.
- He was presented with the award for ‘LGBT Celebrity of the Year’ by The Telegraph in 2015.
Featured Image By Rylan Clark-Neal / Instagram