Sainsbury diet is an incredible weight loss plan which will inculcate healthy eating habits in you and will get you closer towards your weight loss objective. Balanced diet and toning exercises will pave your way to slimmer and healthier body.
Support in Sainsbury Diet
There are great support activities provided in the diet program. Online communities and groups started by the diet solution will assist you in learning several new things such as what kinds of healthy yet effective swaps other dieters are using in the plan.
In addition to that, there are several instances when you face troubles such as food sensitivity, or you might be having some health issue such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease etc. You can share your special problem with certified dietitians and nutritionist available round the clock for your service.
Should you want to melt pounds from your body while abiding by the program, you can take membership of the plan. There are four kinds of memberships available for dieters. The best part is, longer the duration of membership you choose; cheaper would be the plan for you. Four membership options of diet solution are as follows.
- Eight weeks membership
- Twelve weeks membership
- Twenty six weeks membership
- Fifty two weeks membership
Customization of Sainsbury Diet
Diet programs become even more effective for you if you are able to customize them depending upon your personal requirements and preferences. Factors such as your age, height, gender, weight, leisure activities etc. will determine what kind of diet schedule suits you the best.
You might be giving exclusive importance to Chinese, Indian, Japanese or any other food; the diet program will provide you the chart having foods allocated in it according to your preference. There is good news for dieters who cannot imagine their lives without alcohol.
The diet solution has kept provision of alcohol for alcohol lovers, so you don’t have to get worried about that as well. That being said, just two glasses of alcohol are allowed in a day and if you are seeking to attain results swifter, you shall endeavor to trim down your consumption of alcohol.
How to Follow Sainsbury Diet?
If Sainsbury diet program sounds appealing to you, it’s very simple and easy to follow it. You just need to maintain a personal diary where you can maintain record of your daily diet regime. Doing so will keep you guided. Along-with that, keep weighing you for at least once in a week. Everything handy with you will greatly inspire you.
As far as setting of weight loss goal is concerned, your objective shall be to shed minimum twenty percent of your present body weight. You can make a healthy start by setting goal to drop ten percent of your body weight in the beginning. On an average, dieters shed two pounds of weight in a week. However, if you show perseverance and dedication, you can lose up to five pounds of weight in a week.
Making personal notes will help you know how much self-control you applied during the whole time. You will also get to know, what kinds of food items arose beyond control cravings in you. Five days in a week’s chart will judge your determination and honesty. You can also use online diary of the diet program to get proper guidance.
Basic Rules of Sainsbury Diet
Let’s have a look at some of the basic rules of Sainsbury diet program.
- First of all, dieters need to consume tremendous water which means eight to nine glasses of water in a day.
- Dieters are allowed to have three snacks in a day. They are recommended to make healthy choice of snacks. Even if you are considering having burger, pizza etc. in your snacks, make sure that their calorie content remain within permitted limit.
- One glass of skimmed milk in a day, most preferably at the time of breakfast is advocated in the program.
- Make sure that consumption of beverages remains in moderation. Don’t have more than three cups of coffee, tea, or any other beverage in a day. Prefer replacing them with herbal or green tea instead.
Workouts in Sainsbury Diet Plan
Workouts have been added in the program but these are not common workouts. You will need to buy the membership of the program to get breakthrough into exercises recommended in the plan. You will find more than 100 videos displaying various means of workouts.
You can practice the workouts which sound appealing to you. Workouts included in the program not being complicated can easily be learnt and practiced at home on daily basis. These workouts will provide exercise to your muscles and will tone your body.
Sample Meal Plan
Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of Sainsbury diet program.
You can have two slices of whole grain bread, one banana, fruit smoothie, orange juice, one glass of skimmed milk with oatmeal etc. in your breakfast.
You can have chicken salad sandwich, fruit cereal bar, one fruit, multi-seed bun, cherry tomatoes etc. in your lunch.
You can have Pretzels, fresh strawberries, small currant bun, mini rice cakes etc. in your snacks.
You can have brown rice, Italian salad, low-fat fruit yogurt, tomato salad, salmon fillet, garden vegetables etc. in your dinner.
Benefits of Sainsbury Diet
Sainsbury diet program is very structured and organized diet program having several benefits. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- The plan is reliable and realistic; dieters can comfortably follow the diet program without feeling deprived. The fact that it is designed by certified nutritionist adds even more value to the credibility of the program.
- You will find plenty of plant based and gluten-free foods in the program which are highly nutritious and will sweep away various kinds of deficiencies from your body.
- You have lots of options in the program; you can anytime switch to other membership options available within the plan.
- Healthy diet plan will also entertain food sensitivity issue of different dieters. There are myriad instances when people become victim of diseases and obesity due to food sensitivity which they are not even aware of. Low GI, healthy fat, plant based proteins are some of the strong features of the plan which will effectively deal with problems of food sensitive people.