|Salman Yusuff Khan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1985|
Salman Yusuff Khan is an Indian dancer, choreographer, and actor who gained immense popularity after winning season 1 of Dance India Dance (2009) and season 6 of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2013) with Drashti Dhami. He has more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 700k followers on Instagram, and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Mohammed Ghause Yusuff Khan
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salman attended the International Indian School Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
He went to Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology in Bangalore and graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Dancer, Choreographer, Actor
- Father – Mohammad Yusuff Khan
- Mother – Rukhsana Khan
- Siblings – Saud Khan (Older Brother) (Still Photographer), Saadia Khan (Younger Sister) (Fashion Designer), Aamir Yusuff Khan (Younger Brother), Razak Khan (Brother)
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Salman Yusuff Khan has dated –
- Faiza Harmain (2000-Present) – Salman married his college sweetheart Faiza Harmain on December 27, 2013. The couple has a son named Hamdan Khan (b. February 18, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Mole on the top of his nose (near his right eye)
Salman has endorsed brands such as –
- The Shoe Factory
- The Tokyo Creperia
- Escaro Royalé
- Urban Monkey
Salman Yusuff Khan Favorite Things
- Dance Form In 2013 – Tango
- Color – Black
Source – BollySpice.com
Salman Yusuff Khan Facts
- His role models in dance are Michael Jackson and Prabhu Deva.
- In February 2019, Salman was accused of s**ually harassing a dancer who worked with him during a dance performance in Dubai.
- After winning Dance India Dance in 2009, he appeared in the title track of the hit film Wanted, which starred Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0