|Samina Ahmad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1950|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Samina Ahmad is a well-known Pakistani film and television actress, producer, and director whose career in the entertainment industry spans over a course of 50 years. Some of her most acclaimed roles have been in Waris (1979), Alif Noon (1965), Family Front (1997), Kis Ki Aayegi Baraat (2009–2012), Suno Chanda (2018), and sequel Suno Chanda 2 (2019).
Lahore, Punjab Province, British India
Samina attained a Master’s degree in Home Economics in the past.
Film and Television Actress, Producer, Director
- Siblings – She has 4 older siblings.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samina has been in a relationship with –
- Fariduddin Ahmed – Samina tied the knot with Pakistani filmmaker Fariduddin Ahmed, the son of veteran filmmaker W.Z. Ahmed in the past. However, Fariduddin legally parted ways with her a few years shy of his death in 1993. Together, the couple has a son and a daughter.
- Manzar Sehbai (2020-Present) – Samina and actor Manzar Sehbai tied the knot with one another on April 4, 2020, in a private Nikah ceremony that took place in Lahore.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Pakistani ancestry.
- She mostly plays women with powerful as well as motherly roles.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Tapal Tea.
Samina Ahmad Facts
- Her father worked as the Director-General of Forests, in Western Pakistan and passed away in 1965, whereas, her mother who was a housewife, died in 2018.
- Initially, she started her career with Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) acting in serious plays. Other than that, she also appeared in various comedy shows that include Akkar Bakkar, Taal Matol, Alif Noon, and Such Gup from which she began to garner fame.
- She made her debut film appearance as Rahat in Naraaz in 1984. Samina has since been cast in various other films that include Dukhtar (2014), Load Wedding (2018), Intezaar (2020), and Khel Khel Mein (2021).
- Samina appeared in her first TV show as Sughra Niaz Ali in Waris in 1979.
- In 2011, Samina was presented with the Pride of Performance Award by the President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari.
Featured Image By Samina Ahmad / Instagram