|Sasha Sagan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1982|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Sasha Sagan is an American author, filmmaker, and TV producer who is known for the release of her book titled For Small Creatures Such as We in 2019.
Sasha was born in 1982.
Ithaca, New York, United States
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Sasha graduated from New York University.
Author, TV Producer, Filmmaker
- Father – Carl Edward Sagan (Astronomer, Planetary Scientist, Cosmologist, Astrophysicist, Astrobiologist, Author, Science Communicator)
- Mother – Ann Druyan (Writer, Producer, Director)
- Siblings – Samuel Sagan (Younger Brother)
- Others – Harry Druyan (Maternal Grandfather), Pearl A. Goldsmith (Maternal Grandmother), Samuel Sagan (Paternal Grandfather), Rachel Molly Gruber (Paternal Grandmother), Jeremy Sagan (Half-Brother), Dorion Sagan (Half-Brother) (Author, Essayist, Fiction Writer, Theorist), Nicholas Julian Zapata Sagan (Older Half-Brother) (Novelist, Screenwriter)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha has dated –
- Jonathan Noel (2013-Present) – Sasha got married to Jonathan Noel in Ithaca, New York in September 2013, with whom she has a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thin eyebrows
Sasha Sagan Facts
- She was brought up in the United States.
- On December 20, 1996, her father passed away at the age of 62 at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, Washington, due to pneumonia.
- Sasha had worked as a writer for New York Magazine in the past.
- In the science documentary television Cosmos: Possible Worlds that premiered on March 9, 2020, on National Geographic, Sasha was cast as the mother of Carl Sagan.
- One of the earliest posts that Sasha uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 17, 2018.
Featured Image By Sasha Sagan / Instagram