|Savitri Jindal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1950|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Savitri Jindal is an Indian businesswoman and politician who is the Chairperson of the O.P. Jindal Group. On the other hand, Savitri is also the president of the Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha.
Tinsukia, Assam, India
Hisar, Haryana, India
Savitri attained a Diploma in the past.
On ‘April 7, 2023’, Savitri Jindal’s net worth was ‘$17 Billion’ according to ‘Forbes’.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Savitri was married to –
- Om Prakash Jindal (1970-2005) – Savitri tied the knot with the late businessman Om Prakash Jindal in 1970. The couple has 4 children – Prithviraj Jindal, Sajjan Jindal (b. December 5, 1959), Ratan Jindal (b. July 1961), and Naveen Jindal (b. March 9, 1970) who are all running their father’s business.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Assamese descent.
Salt and Pepper
She has a nose ring.
Savitri Jindal Facts
- Her husband, Om Prakash was the founder of the steel and power conglomerate Jindal Group. Om passed away on March 31, 2005, at the age of 74, in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India due to a helicopter crash. He had even served as the Minister of Power in the Haryana Government and also as a member of the Haryana Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) from Hisar constituency.
- On October 29, 2013, Savitri was re-elected and took up the role of a cabinet minister in the Haryana Government.
- During the 2014 Haryana assembly, she contested but lost her seat.
- After the passing of her husband in 2005, Savitri inherited the post of the chairperson of the Jindal Group. Aside from being a businesswoman, Savitri is also a member of the Indian National Congress.
- As of February 2023, Savitri was the richest woman in Asia.
Featured Image By प्रदीप गोयल / Instagram