|Scout Forsythe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Scout Forsythe is an American professional ballet dancer who is known for being a member of the American Ballet Theater in New York.
San Diego, California, United States
California, United States
She studied dance at the Performance Arts Workshop in Encinitas.
Later, in 2013, Scout went on to join the ABT Studio Company after having received a full scholarship while attending ABT’s New York Summer Intensive that year as a National Training Scholar.
- Father – William Forsythe (Firefighter)
- Mother – Lori Forsythe (Professional Beach Volleyball Player)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Her long slender legs
- Bubbly and cheerful nature
Scout Forsythe Favorite Things
- Ballet Dance Till 2015 – Swan Lake
- Part About Being a Professional Dancer – Taking a class with the dancers that I looked up to when I started ballet
Source – The San Diego Union-Tribune
Scout Forsythe Facts
- She was raised in Encinitas, California.
- Growing up, Scout Forsythe enjoyed playing volleyball and softball.
- Though she had started ballet dancing at the age of 11, it was not until she was 16, that Scout realized ballet was something that she wanted to make a career out of. She won her first major competition at the Youth America Grand Prix in Paris.
- As of March 2015, Scout had been working as a Corps de Ballet dancer at the American Ballet Theatre in New York.
- In her free time, Scout loves to sleep as well as go beach surfing and swimming.
- Her ideal day in San Diego would consist of her having breakfast at Swami’s Cafe, followed by spending time at the beach with her friends.
Featured Image By Scout Forsythe / Instagram