|Sean Grandillo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1992|
Sean Grandillo is an American actor, singer, and musician who is well-distinguished for being cast as Eli Hudson in Scream: The TV Series (2016), Brett Young in The Real O’Neals (2016-2017), and as Calen in the film King Cobra (2016). He is also noted for releasing several songs such as New (2015), Why Is It so Hard to Change (2016), Who I Am (2016), and Art (2018). Sean also has an album titled Necessary Trouble which he released in 2017. He has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Sean Gregory Grandillo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Sean studied at the Leighton Elementary School. Later, he completed his studies from Aurora High School. He also attended acting classes under the guidance of Tom Fulton and Mitchell Fields at the Chagrin Falls Performing Arts Academy during his high school junior year.
After that, he started to pursue a degree in musical theatre at Ithaca College, but gave it up and moved to Los Angeles to be part of the cast of Spring Awakening.
Actor, Singer, Musician
- Father – Gregory Grandillo (Singer, Musician)
- Mother – Kathi Tomallo (Council Member)
- Siblings – Kyle Grandillo (Younger Brother)
- Others – Joseph V. Grandillo (Paternal Grandfather), Mary T. Munaretto (Paternal Grandmother), Ronald Paul Tomallo (Maternal Grandfather), Geneva Sue McLendon (Maternal Grandmother)
Sean is represented by the Agency for the Performing Arts.
Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Piano
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sean has dated –
- Kimiko Glenn (2015-Present) – Actress Kimiko Glenn and Sean started dating in February 2015. The couple has been together ever since. Sean often refers to her as an amazing person and shares a very deep affection for her. The duo also openly shares pictures of their romantic side of life on their social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
Sean has Italian ancestry on his father’s side and Polish, Slovak, English, Scottish, German, and partly Dutch ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Bright Blue eyes
- Chiseled Jawline
- He has a mole near his left side of his upper lip
Sean has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Every Day Optimal CBD
Best Known For
- Being cast as the Voice of Otto in Spring Awakening in 2014, 2015, and 2015-2016
- Starring as Eli Hudson in Scream: The TV Series (2016), Brett Young in The Real O’Neals (2016-2017), and as Calen in the gay p*rnography based movie King Cobra (2016)
- Releasing several hit songs such as Art (2018) Why Is It so Hard to Change (2016), Happier (2016), New Kid (2016), and New (2015)
Sean released his debut album titled Necessary Trouble on August 25, 2017. It comprised of 11 tracks like Trouble, Inside Out, Touchdown, and To My Lover in Another Place.
Grandillo made his debut theatrical film appearance as Aaron Lewis in Madtown in 2016.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Cooper in Secrets and Lies in 2015.
In September 2018, Sean was training at Barry’s Bootcamp. He also enjoys running for a longer duration at a fast pace. In a picture, that he shared on his Instagram account in August 2018, he ran a total distance of 8 miles at a steady pace of 7:32 per mile in 1 hour 55 seconds.
Sean Grandillo Favorite Things
- Food – Cookies, Cakes, Chips, Chocolates, Pizza
- Classical Show – The 2008 revival of South Pacific starring actress Kelli O’Hara and actor Matthew Morrison
- Films – The Silence of the Lambs (1991), Anger Management (2003), National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989), Up (2009), The Social Network (2010)
- Musician – Frank Ocean, Kendrick Lamar
- Band – My Chemical Romance
Sean Grandillo Facts
- He was born in Cleveland but grew up in Aurora, Ohio. Later, in 2014, he moved to Los Angeles.
- Sean is very fond of animals and has a dog named Arnold and a cat named Gus.
- His last name Grandillo is of Italian origin.
- Sean’s mother Kathi works as an Aurora City Council Member.
- In high school, he was part of a rock band and wanted to become a musician and tour the world as a well-known artist. However, after he started attending acting classes at the Chagrin Falls Performing Arts Academy, his perspective towards his future goals started to rumble.
- Sean can play several instruments such as the double bass, guitar, piano, and the drums.
- In the past, he started a rock band called Rumored Alone. It was a cover band of My Chemical Romance. In 2011, he uploaded a video titled Rumored Alone’s last song to his YouTube channel.
- Sean released his debut solo single titled New on October 15, 2015.
- He released his first EP titled Why Is It so Hard to Change on September 2, 2016.
- Grandillo also has an eponymous YouTube channel.
- His guilty pleasure is chocolates.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Sean Grandillo / Instagram