|Sebastian Danzig Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1992|
Sebastian Danzig is a Canadian guitarist who is best known for being a founding member of the Fashion-art rock band Palaye Royale. He is also the eldest amongst his 2 siblings and bandmates Emerson Barrett (Drummer) and Remington Leith (Vocalist). Sebastian has exhaustively lent his amazing skills to his band over the years to release several successful albums such as Boom Boom Room (Side A) (2016) and Boom Boom Room (Side B) (2018). Sebastian is an avid social media user and has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Sebastian Danzig Kropp
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Mother – Stephanie Rachel (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Emerson Barrett (Younger Brother) (Drummer), Remington Leith (Younger Brother) (Singer)
As a member of the band Palaye Royale, he is represented by –
- Derek Brewer, Manifest GRP (General Manager)
- Tim Borror, United Talent Agency, United States
- Ralph James and Mike Graham, APA Agency, Canada
- Stephanie Rachel, The Parliament Management
Rock, Art Rock, Rock and Roll, Glam Rock, Garage Rock, Indie Rock
Guitar, Piano, Organ, Mouthpiece
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sebastian has dated –
- Stephanie Pearson (2014-2018) – Sebastian began dating American actress and model Stephanie Pearson in 2014. The two did not shy away from expressing their feelings for each other on social media and spent some quality time with each other. The couple split in 2018 after being together for 4 years.
- Larisa Love (2018-Present) – Hairstylist Larisa Love (aka Larisa Doll) first met Sebastian in December 2017 but they didn’t start dating until the summer of 2018 ended.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Best Known For
Being the guitarist and founding member of the Fashion-Art rock band Palaye Royale
As a guitarist, he contributed his skills to the release of the band’s debut studio album Boom Boom Room (Side A) which was released on June 24, 2016. It was released under the label Sumerian Records.
Sebastian Danzig Favorite Things
- Question – Are you a band or something?
Source – Twitter
Sebastian Danzig Facts
- He was not a very bright student in school. However, by the age of 14, he was a national level chess champion and good at other sports.
- As a child, he took on a father figure in order to support his mother and 2 siblings, Emerson and Remington, after their parents parted ways when he was 15 years old.
- He and his brothers dropped out of school after their parents separated.
- In the past, Sebastian was to join a college hockey team and go on to play hockey on a professional level but unfortunately, he got injured and had to discontinue the sport.
- Growing up, he wanted to become a sportsman.
- In 2014, his band Palaye Royale had become the first unsigned band to be noted as champions of MTV‘s Musical March Madness.
- He and his brothers adopted their middle names as their last names after their father left them which is why they all seem to have a different surname.
- Sebastian was 6 years old when he began learning the piano and started playing the guitar when he was 12 years old.
- Until the age of 15, Sebastian played AAA ice-hockey.
- He is a left-handed guitar player.
- Sebastian devours his inspiration from film directors, philosophers, and fashion designers. However, he finds his musical inspiration from bands such as The Animals, Faces, and The Rolling Stones.
- During a concert, Sebastian leaned into a crowd of college children who pulled off all his jewelry.
- In the past, he got into a social media turmoil with the vocalist from As It Is, Patty Walters in relation to a personal comment on mental health. The two bombarded each other on social media for a while until they met at the Vans Warped Tour in 2018. They talked out the whole situation and settled matters once and for all.
- Visit his band’s official website @ www.palayeroyale.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sebastian Danzig / Instagram