|Sebastian Armesto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sebastian Armesto is a British actor who came to prominence with his character as Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor in The Tudors. Other than that, he is also known for his portrayal in various other shows and films including Anonymous, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and Marie Antoinette.
Sebastian Felipe Xavier Fernández-Garcia Armesto
England, United Kingdom
Sebastian studied at Eton College.
- Father – Felipe Fernández-Armesto (Historian, Author)
- Mother – Lesley Patricia Hook
- Siblings – He has a brother.
- Others – Felipe Fernández Armesto (Paternal Grandfather) (Journalist), Betty Millan de Fernandez-Armesto (Paternal Grandmother) (Journalist)
Sebastian is represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Hispanic)
He has Spanish and British ancestry on his father’s side.
- He has a beauty spot on his cheek.
- Dimpled cheeks
- Prominent jawline
Sebastian Armesto Facts
- He was brought up in the United Kingdom.
- His paternal grandmother Betty Millan was the co-founder and editor of The Diplomatist.
- He works with Simple 8 as a writer and creator of theater. One of the many productions of his include Les Enfants du Paradis.
- He made his feature appearance as Oberoi in director Justin Hardy’s A Feast at Midnight in 1994.
- Sebastian made his TV show appearance as Cecil Dearlove in The Famous Five in 1995.
- Sebastian has worked with various theaters including the National Theatre and the Royal Court.
- He has been featured in 2 stories of the hit series of Doctor Who.
Featured Image By Cursed Netflix EU / Instagram