|Shameik Moore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1995|
Shameik Moore is a famous American rapper, dancer, actor, and singer who got his big break after having been cast as Malcom Adekanbi in the 2015 film, Dope. He has also played the role of Shaolin Fantastic in the Netflix series, The Get Down. Shameik has amassed more than 350k followers on Instagram and over 80k followers on Twitter.
Meak, King SAM
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Moore divides his time among Atlanta, Los Angeles, and New York.
Moore went to DeKalb Elementary School of the Arts. He also studied in Lithonia and North Druid Hills high schools before getting homeschooled.
Actor, Rapper, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Errol Moore (Musician)
- Mother – Sharon Moore
- Siblings – Unknown
Shameik Moore is managed by ICM Partners.
Hip-Hop, R&B, Pop, Reggae
AltiMont, We Music Group
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
Shameik is of Jamaican descent.
- Bulbous Nose
- Usually wears an earring on his left earlobe
Shameik Moore has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- His role as Shaolin Fantastic in the Netflix musical drama series, The Get Down, from 2016 to 2017
- Being cast as Malcolm in comedy-drama film, DOPE (2015). His performance in the movie got him a nomination for Critics’ Choice Movie Award for ‘Best Young Performer’.
As a Singer
He released his EP, 30058, on July 15, 2015, through We Music Group. It has 7 songs.
Moore’s has also released various singles like Cautious (2016) and Ride the Beat (2017).
Moore made his theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama film, Joyful Noise, in 2012.
First TV Show
Moore made his first TV show appearance as Dante in Tyler Perry‘s series, House of Payne, in 2011.
Shameik Moore Favorite Things
- Artist – Chris Brown
Source – USA Today
Shameik Moore Facts
- Shameik was raised in Lithonia, Atlanta.
- Previously, Moore used to participate in freestyle dance battles.
- His big breakthrough came after he was cast as a lead in the Cartoon Network sketch comedy series, Incredible Crew. However, the series got canceled after a season.
- Until grade 6, he attended a Christian school where hip-hop music was banned.
- His passion for working in Hollywood encouraged him to send over 100 taped auditions before he got a major break in the film, Dope (2015).
- He has named his EP ‘30058’ as that is the ZIP code of the area in Atlanta where he was raised.
- Shameik also got a chance to work on the soundtrack of his 2015 film, Dope, with the Grammy award winning artist, Pharrell Williams.
- Visit his official website @ shameikmoore.com.
- Follow Shameik Moore on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0