|Shannade Clermont Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shannade Clermont is an American model, fashion designer, and TV personality who is popularly known as one-half of the Clermont twins that is completed with her twin sister Shannon Clermont. On the other hand, Shannade garnered further recognition after her appearance on season 14 of Oxygen‘s Bad Girls Club.
Shannade Jenee Clermont
The Power Princess
Montclair, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Shannade studied at the Parsons School of Design for strategic design before attaining her bachelor’s degree in 2016.
Model, Fashion Designer, Television Personality
- Siblings – Shannon Clermont (Twin Sister) (Model, Fashion Designer, TV Personality), She also has one older sister and 2 older brothers.
Shannade is represented by EYC Ltd.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Asian)
She has Jamaican, Indian, Haitian, and Chinese ancestry.
- Hourglass like physical appearance
Through her social media, Shannade has either endorsed or promoted various brands including BYO, Waist Snatchers, Shopmzzemma, and FashionNova.
Shannade Clermont Facts
- Both of Shannade’s parents are immigrants. Her mother was from Jamaica and operated a daycare and her father who owned a moving company was from Haiti.
- Shannade and her sister along with their siblings lived in Dallas, Georgia for 10 years. Later, she relocated to New York City.
- She and her sister Shannon started modeling when they were 14 years old.
- Shannade has 3 dogs named Chase, Cash, and Chloe.
- She is one of the founding members of The Clermont Foundation that aims to help those with mental health issues.
- Shannade and her sister Shannon were featured as contestants in the reality television series Bad Girls Club in 2015. Shortly after being on the show, they underwent cosmetic surgery several times for everything besides their breast, buttock, cheek, chin, and lip augmentations.
- On July 11, 2018, Shannade was taken into custody on the charges of aggravated identity theft, access device fraud, and conspiracy to commit wire fraud. It is said that prior to the death of Manhattan-based real estate broker James Alesi on January 31, 2017, she had recorded his debit card data while he was intoxicated. An investigation into his death also revealed that she had used his details to make purchases and money transfers.
- In April 2019, Shannade was found guilty and sentenced to 1 year in prison. Later, on June 4, 2019, she turned herself into the Federal Correctional Institution, Dublin, and was released from there on March 9, 2020.
Featured Image By Shannade Clermont / Twitter