|Shannon Whirry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1964|
Shannon Whirry is an American actress and theatre artist who has been cast in movies and shows such as Private Obsession, Body of Influence, Silver, The Prophet’s Game, Seinfeld, Active Stealth, Felicity, Fatal Pursuit, Murphy Brown, Raising Buchanan, ER, Out for Justice, Mike Hammer: Song Bird, Nash Bridges, and Me, Myself & Irene.
Shannon Meta Whirry
Green Lake, Wisconsin, United States
Cave Creek, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
Shannon Whirry attended a high school in Green Lake, Wisconsin, and was the salutatorian of her 1983 high school graduating class. Afterward, she got enrolled at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in 1985 and was one of only 365 accepted out of 3,000 applicants and one of only 65 to graduate the 2-year program.
Actress, Theatre Artist
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shannon Whirry has dated –
- Gary Richard Kiernan – She has been married to Gary Richard Kiernan.
Race / Ethnicity
- Has appeared in a number of erotic B-movies
- Girl-next-door looks
In 2006, Shannon Whirry appeared in a TV commercial for Bio Spot, a company that produces flea and tick removal treatment.
She has also appeared in a commercial for FedEx.
Shannon Whirry Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Terry Malloy in the 1991 action film, Out for Justice.
- Before establishing herself as an actress, Shannon Whirry did several odd jobs which included working as a bartender.
- She had a small role in the 2000 black comedy film, Me, Myself & Irene, starring Jim Carrey and Renée Zellweger.
- She has portrayed the character of Kitty Oppenheimer, the wife of Robert Oppenheimer, in the 2007 BBC Television docudrama series, Nuclear Secrets.
- Shannon has performed on-stage with Nearly Naked Theatre.
- In February 1998, in an interview for Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Shannon Whirry stated, “If a part called for any type of nudity, I would at least make sure that the woman was smart and powerful. The roles that have required nudity have either been good or interesting, or they have presented me with an opportunity to work with actors I respect. I’ve never just whipped off my top and run down a hallway.”