|Shivya Pathania Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
Shivya Pathania is an Indian model and actor who was crowned Miss Shimla 2013 at the International Summer Festival in Shimla as well as won Miss Oye and Miss Beautiful Smile. She has gained popularity with her television roles like Sanchi Sethia/Malvika Sehgal in Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka, Goddess Sita in Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush, Raavi Dalvi in Dil Dhoondta Hai, Arzoo Sahir Mahajan (née Sheikh) in Humsafars, Goddess Radha in RadhaKrishn, Priya in Laal Ishq, Zara Khan in Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Sanjana in Love On the Run, and Goddess Lakshmi in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha.
Himachal Pradesh, India
Shivya Pathania attended Chitkara University in Chandigarh.
- Father – Subhash Pathania (Law officer in the Labour and Employment Department in Shimla)
- Mother – Pushpa Pathania
- Siblings – Divya Pathania (Older Sister) (Advocate), Shivam Pathania (Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shivya Pathania has dated –
- Kinshuk Vaidya (2017-Present) – She started going out with actor Kinshuk Vaidya in the year 2017. They have also co-starred in the television drama series Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly Hair
- Pouty lips
Shivya Pathania Facts
- In 2014, she made her TV show debut as Arzoo Sahir Mahajan (née Sheikh) in the Sony Entertainment Television drama show Humsafars.
- Shivya Pathania appeared in an episode of The Kapil Sharma Show in 2016.
- From 2019 to 2020, Shivya played the role of Goddess Sita, an avatar of Goddess Lakshmi and Rama’s wife, in the historical drama television series titled Ram Siya Ke Luv Kush.
Featured Image by Shivya Pathania / Instagram