|Shreya Rao Kamavarapu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Year of Birth||1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shreya Rao Kamavarapu is an Indian model, architect, and beauty pageant titleholder who rose to fame after being crowned Femina Miss India 2018. On the other hand, she is also a certified international etiquette consultant.
Shreya Rao Kamavarapu
Shreya was born in 1994.
Andhra Pradesh, India
Shreya divides her time between Hyderabad and Chennai.
Shreya studied at Chirec Public School, Hyderabad before going on to attend Vaishnavi School of Architecture & Planning, Hyderabad from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Architecture.
Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Architect
- Father – Ramesh Rao
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shreya has dated –
- Yashwanth Korada – Shreya is married to a man named Chennai-based CA Yashwanth Korada. In March 2022, the couple announced that Shreya was pregnant with their first child.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- She has a tattoo on her left hand.
Through her social media, Shreya has either endorsed or promoted various brands including GIVA, Envision Lasik Centre, Daniel Wellington, and RAS.
Shreya Rao Kamavarapu Facts
- She is very fond of the film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
- The earliest post that she uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 24, 2018.
- Shreya has a pet Rottweiler.
- In her free time, she likes to dance and sing.
Featured Image By Shreya Rao Kamavarapu / Instagram