|Siddharth Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Siddharth Sharma is an Indian television personality and social media influencer who came into prominence after he appeared as a contestant on the MTV series Splitsvilla 10 (2017). He has starred in a number of other TV shows including Puncch Beat (2019-2021). Siddharth has garnered more than 460k followers on Instagram.
He has acquired a bachelor’s degree in Communications.
Television Personality, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – He has a sister and a brother.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Akshata Sonawane – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Cleft chin
- Fuller lips
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as LG.
Siddharth Sharma Favorite Things
- Film – Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
- TV Channel – MTV
Siddharth Sharma Facts
- He hails from Delhi, India.
- He has stated that as a teenager, he had been confident, intelligent, and also misled in life.
- His mother has been the person he has admired the most.
- Siddharth has preferred coffee over tea.
- He made his small-screen debut as a contestant on the 2nd season of The Big F.
- He has disclosed that if he has called someone his brother or friend, then he has got very protective and giving about them to the point of being ready to even sacrifice his life for the person.
- Sharma has stated that after he portrayed the part of Ranbir Chaudhary in Puncch Beat, people had started treating him like Ranbir in real life too. He has been a chilled-out, polite person. However, in spite of that, everybody around became intimidated by him having assumed him to be a toughie like the character he played onscreen.
- He has affirmed that he worked very hard in order to make Ranbir Chaudhary look real and convincing. He had made some biggest sacrifices such as keeping his mobile phone away and avoiding social media as he wanted to live like his character and feel exactly the way Ranbir would. When he lived in isolation, with no access to a phone or social media, he had a memorable experience as it had felt like living in the 1960s and reaching out to people personally.
- Siddharth has revealed that he has been amused at how rumors spread of him having an off-screen rivalry with co-star Priyank Sharma when the truth was that Siddharth and Priyank have been like siblings who have their own little fights but love each other dearly. They had both appeared in Splitsvilla and felt like being family. He has added that he has found his fellow actor to be extremely talented, and has cherished how their scenes have come out. He had loved how Priyank had been cooperative in fight sequences.
- Siddharth has regarded confidence in himself to have been one of the most important gifts he ever received, that was instilled in him by those who have believed in him.
- He has cherished the novel The Alchemist penned by Paulo Coelho and how it has carried the lovely message about how if someone truly wants something from the heart, the entire universe conspires so that the wish is fulfilled.
Featured Image by Siddharth Sharma / Instagram