|Sierra Capri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sierra Capri is an American actress who’s better known for playing as Monse Finnie in the hit Netflix series On My Block. She was quick to rise to prominence following her outstanding portrayal of the “Monse Finnie” character. Unlike most young aspiring actresses who would usually study acting and train first before debuting onscreen, she was different as she didn’t take any acting lessons before landing a career in the industry as an actress which only proves her competence as an actress.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied Biology at a university situated in Savannah, Georgia, United States.
She is represented by Primary Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick Eyebrows
- Plump Lips
- Small Face
Sierra Capri Favorite Things
- Celebrity – Audrey Hepburn, Eartha Kitt
- Food – Organic fruits
Sierra Capri Facts
- She was already interested in acting at a young age.
- Before fame, she promised her parents that she would finish her college education before she continues to pursue her acting career full-time.
- While studying in college, she took jobs as an extra on the films Hidden Figures and Neighbors 2. Around the same time, she was also submitting audiotapes while she was attending her classes.
- After officially landing the role of “Monse Finnie” in the Netflix series On My Block, she decided to leave college so she could continue working for the first season of the series. Its production for season 3 started in August 2019.
- In an interview which she did with Remezcla, she revealed that she can relate to her character as Monse given she’s multicultural and grew up not completely knowing that she wasn’t totally accepted by either side.
- Capri was invited to be a part of the remake of the historic photograph called “A Great Day” in Harlem by Art Kane, which was organized by the Strong Black Lead division of Netflix.
- She has a tattoo of a Chinese alphabet on her neck.
Featured Image by Sierra Capri / Instagram