|Sierra Schultzzie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1996|
Sierra Schultzzie is an American YouTuber and social media influencer whose self-titled YouTube channel has amassed more than 1.5 million subscribers and revolves primarily around body positivity, plus size fashion, DIY videos, shopping hauls, and vlogs. She also posts content about beauty, makeup, travel, and music. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 250k followers on both Instagram and TikTok.
California, United States
California, United States
After high school graduation, Sierra had attended college where she was majoring in theatre studies.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – She has 2 siblings.
She is represented by Fullscreen, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sierra has dated –
- Stephen Gilardi (2016–Present) – Sierra got engaged to Stephen Gilardi in April 2016 and the couple got married on August 11, 2017. In March 2020, she revealed in a YouTube video that she had suffered a miscarriage and lost her first baby during the first trimester of her pregnancy.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Center-parted, neck length hair
- Radiant face
- Charming smile
- Pierced belly button
- Has a tattoo on her left wrist
- Has a mole on her neck and one on her chin
Sierra Schultzzie Favorite Things
- Amusement/Theme Park – Disneyland
- Hobbies/Interests – Traveling, Hiking, Attending Musical Theatre Plays
- Travel Destination – New York
Source – Tube Filter
Sierra Schultzzie Facts
- When she was in her freshman year of college, she would often get rejected for roles in plays. It was then that Stephen, her then-boyfriend and future husband, suggested her to start a YouTube channel. She soon spent all of the USD 100 in her bank account to buy a light, a microphone, and a camera and began recording videos.
- On the occasion of Mother’s Day in 2016, she uploaded a cover of the Taylor Swift song Never Grow Up on her YouTube channel.
- Apart from her primary self-titled YouTube channel, she runs a joint vlogging channel with her husband titled Sierra & Stephen IRL. The channel documents their day-to-day life as a married couple and behind the scenes footage from the video shoots on her primary channel. The channel has garnered more than 150k subscribers.
- She also runs a 3rd YouTube channel titled Sierra Unfiltered which is a weekly podcast platform where she discusses issues related to body image, self-acceptance, pregnancy, marriage, and adulting with her best friend, Skylar Pollitt. The channel has more than 50k subscribers.
- Sierra and Skylar leveled serious allegations in 2019 against the annual BeautyCon convention held in Los Angeles that they were treated like garbage at the event because of their body shapes. Sierra had been invited to the event and Skylar was pregnant at the time. The duo alleged that they were forced to leave a photo-shoot area by an employee due to their appearance.
Featured Image by Sierra Schultzzie / Instagram