|Simon Kunz Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1962|
Simon Kunz is an English actor, voice actor, and theatre artist who made his theatrical film debut in the 1994 British romantic comedy film, Four Weddings and a Funeral. He has also been cast in various other projects such as Midsomer Murders, The Last Kingdom, The Bible, The Affair of the Necklace, Sherlock, My Family, The Bill, A Fantastic Fear of Everything, Ancient Rome: The Rise and Fall of an Empire, Captain America: The First Avenger, I Could Never Be Your Woman, Jeremiah, Auf Wiedersehen Pet, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, Son of God, Rosemary and Thyme, The IT Crowd, Requiem, and Casualty.
Simon Charles Kunz
England, United Kingdom
Simon Kunz studied at Latymer Upper School, a coeducational public school in Hammersmith, London, England. Afterward, he attended the University of Warwick and received a degree in Theatre Studies.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Voice Actor
- Others – Charlie Kunz (Paternal Grandfather) (American-born British musician popular during the British dance band era and who later became a pianist)
Simon Kunz has been repped by Emptage Hallett, Talent and Literary Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Simon Kunz has dated –
- Ashley Philips (1985-1997) – He was previously married to Ashley Philips and they parent a child.
- Brianna Sodi (2013-Present) – He got married to Brianna Sodi in 2013 and the duo has been blessed with 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lanky frame
- Frequently being cast as policemen or a lawyer
Simon Kunz Facts
- He was a part of a band called The Locomotives and played drums.
- He was cast as John (with the Unfaithful Wife – Wedding One) in Four Weddings and a Funeral, a film that starred Hugh Grant, Andie MacDowell, Rowan Atkinson, and others.
- Simon Kunz played Martin, the James family’s butler who falls in love with Chessy, in the American romantic comedy film, The Parent Trap, in 1998.
- From 2015 to 2017, he appeared as Odda the Elder, a 9th-century ealdorman of Devon known for his victory at the Battle of Cynwit in 878, in the BBC/BBC America/Netflix historical television drama, The Last Kingdom.
- He has been close friends with Lisa Ann Walter, an American actress, comedian, writer, and film producer.
- As a theatre artist, Simon Kunz’s credits include having been cast in Blood and Gifts, Address Unknown, 55 Days, and Comedians.
- Kunz played the character named Max in Address Unknown (2013) at the Soho Theatre, London, and his performance was described as a “superb performance” of a “study in dawning agony”.