|Simply Nailogical Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1988|
Simply Nailogical is a Canadian crime & health analyst and YouTuber known for her popularity on various social media platforms. She loves humor and enjoys talking about her holo nail art. She has more than 6 million subscribers on her primary YouTube channel with the name “Simply Nailogical”. She also has more than 2 million subscribers on her secondary YouTube channel, “Simply Not Logical”. Cristine has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Cristine Raquel Rotenberg
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Cristine obtained her master’s degree in sociology with a concentration in criminology from Carleton University in 2014.
Crime & Health Statistics Analyst, YouTube Content Creator, Blogger
- Siblings – Jennifer Rotenberg (Younger Sister)
She self-manages her career.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Simply Nailogical has dated –
- Ben Mazowita – Crime statistics analyst and YouTuber Ben who has a channel of his own named ‘Simply Benlogical’ and Simply Nailogical work in the same place. They met in grade 4.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Prominent nose
- High cheekbones
- Often says “What do you think?” in her videos
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
- Cristine Rotenberg has done over a dozen commercials including Furby and Fib Finder.
- She has also endorsed several nail polish companies in her videos on YouTube and on her social media profiles.
Best Known For
- Posting nail art tutorial videos on her YouTube channel Simply Nailogical
- Her 2016 most trending YouTube video titled 100+ Coats of Nail Polish #POLISHMOUNTAIN
Cristine has not made her theatrical film debut yet.
But, she was seen as young Sophia in the TV film Charms for the Easy Life in 2002.
Simply Nailogical Favorite Things
- Word – Holo
- YouTuber – PewDiePie
- Nail Art Technique – Gradient
- Color – Blue
- Animal – Cat
- Catchphrase – “HOLO everyone”, “Holo it’s me!”, “It’s not a problem anymore.”, “Thanks so much for watching and I’ll see y’all later. Bye!”
Simply Nailogical Facts
- In 2017, the popular kid’s magazine J-14 gave Cristine the title of “Face of nail art in the internet world”.
- Rotenberg had starred in 15 commercials from the late 1990s to 2000s.
- She met Mimi Rogers and Gena Rowlands on the set of a movie that she starred in at the age of 12.
- Cristine Rotenberg works as a full-time crime & health statistics analyst for the Canadian government.
- Cristine’s passion for nail art began in high school.
- She starred in her first commercial at the age of 8.
- Cristine quit acting to focus on her studies in school.
- In February 2014, she started her Simply Nailogical blog.
- Cristine began her 2nd YouTube channel, Simply Not Logical in September 2015.
- She began her “Simply Nailogical” YouTube channel in June 2014.
- She calls her fans holosexuals.
- In May 2017, Rotenberg and Ben raised $25,000 selling merchandise with images of their cats for the Ottawa Humane Society.
- Cristine launched 2 starrily brand nail polishes named after her cats Menchie and Zyler.
- She has nicknamed her father “Holofather”.
- Until the year 2017, Cristine’s dad had never watched her videos.
- Cristine once mixed 500 nail polish colors to give away to her fans.
- In 2014, Cristine had owned more than 335 bottles of nail polish.
- Some of Cristine’s nail art videos have also been featured on p*rn sites.
- Visit her website @ simplynailogical.com.
Featured Image by Simply Nailogical / Instagram