Louisa Rose Allen
Loui Rose, Foxes
Southampton, Hampshire, England
Foxes went to St Denys Primary School, Cantell School, and also Eastleigh College.
Finally, she started attending Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, but dropped out of it to pursue a career in music.
Singer, songwriter, model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Runs a vintage stall in Brick Lane.
- Siblings – She has a brother and an older sister.
Foxes is not in contact with her dad.
As a singer, her career is managed by First and Last Music.
As a model, she is signed with Premier Models.
Pop, electronic, dance, indie pop
Vocals, guitar, drums
BMG, Epic, Neon Gold, Sony Music UK, RCA, Sign of the Times
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Though, as per Daily Star, she got married once illegally with a man. She doesn’t know who her hubby is and where he is now. She woke up in the morning and found herself married. She is very much sure that she got married in Shangri-La at Glastonbury.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dramatic doe-eyes
- Lots of eyelashes
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She was seen in advertising campaign of Debenhams’ autumn / winter collection in 2013.
In 2014, singer Foxes was the face of Adidas’ Energy Boost line shoes.
She was also announced as the face of H&M’s H&M Loves Music collection in 2015.
Foxes has not talked about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Her songs such as “Body Talk,” “Youth,” “Holding onto Heaven,” and “Let Go for Tonight.”
Singer Foxes released her first album Glorious on May 12, 2014 under the label Sign of the Times and RCA.
It was certified as “Silver” in Britain and charted at #5 in Scottish and UK music charts respectively.
The album received fairly good reviews from music critics as it got 3.5/5 from AllMusic.
Foxes has not appeared in a film yet.
First TV Show
Foxes first appeared in BBC’s science-fiction television series Doctor Who for her role as a singer in a 2014 episode.
She is a foodie and likes to eat a lot of cakes. She has tried spinning classes, but haven’t been there for long.
Foxes tries to workout as much as possible. But, she does not like much running. But, when she is on a tour, she prefers to run as it also helps her to explore the new city.
Foxes Favorite Things
- Fashion Brands – Moschino, Chanel
- Sweet – Cake
- Drink – Red Wine
- Movies – Léon: The Professional (1994) / Forrest Gump (1994), Donnie Darko (2001)
- H&M Dress – Mustard Yellow Dress (Check here)
- Foxes cites Björk, Patti Smith, and Cyndi Lauper as her style inspiration.
- Foxes likes to shop at charity shops.
- At 14, Foxes started songwriting.
- In 2009, she participated in a local talent contest and reached the final round.
- Foxes thought of training herself as a beauty therapist at 18. But due to her sister, she started acquiring singing skills.
- Foxes like when she receives kinky tweets from fans on Twitter.
- She was named after one of her grandmothers.
- She didn’t go with her real name and instead started using the stage name as ‘Foxes’ because there was already a singer with the name Lily Allen.
- Visit her official website @ www.iamfoxes.com.
- Hear more from Foxes on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, SoundCloud, Google+, and iTunes.