|Foxes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1989|
Foxes is an English singer, songwriter, and model who released her debut studio album Glorious in 2014. Her discography also includes other albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Friends in the Corner, Warrior, All I Need, Holding onto Heaven, Youth, Love Not Loving You, Cruel, Better Love, Body Talk, Let Go for Tonight, Dance Magic, Sister Ray, and Body Suit. Additionally, she has also been a part of various projects including Late Show with David Letterman, Dynamo: Magician Impossible, Doctor Who, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, Britain’s Got More Talent, Sunday Brunch, The One Show, Celebrity Juice, and Xtra Factor.
Louisa Rose Allen
Loui Rose, Foxes
Southampton, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Foxes went to St Denys Primary School, Cantell School, and also Eastleigh College.
Finally, she started attending the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance but dropped out of it to pursue a career in music.
Singer, songwriter, model
- Mother – Runs a vintage stall in Brick Lane.
- Siblings – She has a brother and an older sister.
Foxes has not been in contact with her dad.
As a singer, her career has been managed by First and Last Music.
As a model, she has been signed with Premier Models.
Pop, electronic, dance, indie pop, dance-pop, synth-pop
Vocals, guitar, drums, piano
BMG, Epic Records, Neon Gold Records, Sony Music UK, RCA Records, Sign of the Times, PIAS
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
As per Daily Star, she once got illegally married to a man. She doesn’t know who her hubby is and where he is now. She woke up in the morning and found herself married. She is very much sure that she got married in Shangri-La at Glastonbury.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dramatic doe-eyes
- Lots of eyelashes
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
She was seen in the advertising campaign of Debenhams’ autumn/winter collection in 2013.
In 2014, singer Foxes was the face of Adidas’ Energy Boost line shoes.
She was also announced as the face of H&M’s H&M Loves Music collection in 2015.
Best Known For
Her songs such as “Body Talk,” “Youth,” “Holding onto Heaven,” and “Let Go for Tonight.”
Singer Foxes released her first album Glorious on May 12, 2014, under the label Sign of the Times and RCA.
It was certified as “Silver” in Britain and charted at #5 in Scottish and UK music charts respectively.
The album received fairly good reviews from music critics as it got 3.5/5 from AllMusic.
First TV Show
Foxes first appeared in BBC’s science-fiction television series Doctor Who for her role as a singer in a 2014 episode.
She is a foodie and likes to eat a lot of cakes. She has tried spinning classes but hasn’t been there for long.
Foxes tries to work out as much as possible. Although she does not like much running, when she is on a tour, she prefers to run as it also helps her to explore the new city.
Foxes Favorite Things
- Fashion Brands – Moschino, Chanel
- Sweet – Cake
- Drink – Red Wine
- Movies – Léon: The Professional (1994) / Forrest Gump (1994), Donnie Darko (2001)
- H&M Dress – Mustard Yellow Dress (Check here)
- Foxes cites Björk, Patti Smith, and Cyndi Lauper as her style inspiration.
- Foxes likes to shop at charity shops.
- At 14, Foxes started songwriting.
- In 2009, she participated in a local talent contest and reached the final round.
- Foxes thought of training herself as a beauty therapist at 18. But due to her sister, she started acquiring singing skills.
- Foxes like when she receives kinky tweets from fans on Twitter.
- She was named after one of her grandmothers.
- She didn’t go with her real name and instead started using the stage name as ‘Foxes’ because there was already a singer with the name Lily Allen.
- On February 5, 2016, she released her 2nd studio album All I Need and it includes songs like If You Leave Me Now, Cruel, Better Love, Body Talk, Feet Don’t Fail Me Now, Scar, Money, On My Way, and Devil Side. It peaked at number #6 on the UK Digital Albums (OCC) chart, at number #8 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #12 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart.