|Sissy MUA Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|September 11, 1990
Sissy MUA is a French YouTuber, bodybuilder, model, entrepreneur, author, and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts content around the themes of fitness, lifestyle, nutrition, and workout routines, and where she has garnered more than 1.8 million subscribers. She has built a strong fanbase on other social media platforms as well with more than 70k followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram. Sissy also runs an online blog titled Bikini Avec Sissy which doubles up as a platform to share her customized fitness and training modules with her followers. She has written the books Sissy Fitness Body Book and Mon Cahier Beach Body. She has often collaborated with French social media personality and bodybuilder Tibo InShape for her YouTube videos.
Sissy, after her high school graduation, had studied biology-oriented nutrition and food processing at an engineering school.
YouTuber, Bodybuilder, Model, Entrepreneur, Author, Social Media Influencer
She is represented by The Point d’Orgue Agency, Social Media Influencer Management Agency, Paris, France.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sissy has dated –
- Tini (2017–Present) – Sissy first met Tahitian bodybuilder and fitness trainer Tini in a gym in 2017 and they began dating soon after. Together they have developed a fitness-related website called Train Sweat Eat and a corresponding mobile app through which they share their customized fitness program, nutrition guide, and training routines with their clients and followers.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French descent.
- Toned physique
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Has a mole on her neck
- Affable smile
- Plump lips
- Radiant face
Sissy MUA Facts
- Sissy’s early foray into fitness came at the age of 6 when she started to train in ballet and jazz dance. Through her rigorous dance training, she developed a robust, athletic body. However, she lost her fitness and drive once she began focusing more on academics after she stopped her dance training.
- During the time she was studying for her graduation, she often used to travel to Brazil, her favorite destination. It was there that she was inspired to shift her focus to fitness and bodybuilding, especially after looking at the tons of people with chiseled bodies at the beaches there.
- It was around 2006 that she began to turn her life around. She started weightlifting for the first time in her life, joined a gym, and achieved her fitness goals within the next 2 years. As she moved along her fitness journey, she first became a complete vegetarian and then completely shifted to a vegan diet.
- Sissy also developed a liking for running, cycling, rollerblading, snowboarding, and Latin dances while she was working on building up her body. She decided to leave behind her engineering career and set up a YouTube channel while she was still in Brazil, to share with others all that she had learned and all the experiences that had turned her life around.
- She affectionately refers to her followers as ‘fitgens’.
Featured Image by Sissy MUA / Instagram